Hot Toys: Falconer Predator. Who's getting him? and Who's not?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you be buying Falconer, or not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way ..no falcon no face no purchase! ..my money can be better spent on something else.

I'll get him. Happy about the open left hand, not happy about non-detachable bio. The pred skull should have come with Berserker. SSC has a chance to do this pred some justice by doing an EX with the falcon access. Irregardless, I'm still getting one.

The poll should feature an answer of "Not sure." Because Im not, yet.
I will be getting 2 preds from this movie anyways, but if Tracker turns out to be better, I'll get him instead of Falconer.

Pass for me,
HT is starting to take the p#ss,
No face,
Non removable helm(yes I know he didn't take it off in the movie but still)
NO BLOODY FALCON !!!
Absolute disgrace,and even more so if it's an 'exclusive',

It's part of his character,I've said it before and I'll say it again,it's like selling Darth Vader WITHOUT his lightsaber,
It's now all about milking as much money out of the fans as possible,and if you pay extra you can have it!!!

Kindest regards
Tys

I don't mind the bio at all, but the missing falcon is a serious loss. I'd say a lot of it depends on the final price tag, but at the moment I'm not planning to get him.

I guess the falcon is a licencing problem? After all they could've done it anyway no matter how little there's reference. Considering the time it was on screen, who would be able to complain about minor details? The ones that didn't like it could've always displayed the figure without the bird.

I'm still looking forward to Tracker (and the possible hound, if there will be any).

No way ..no falcon no face no purchase!

I agree!

In my opinion

Falcon and removable helmet must be. Because it's Hot Toys. And HT always give us little bit more then other toymakers, but not now. :(
HT did for us AVP preds with faces, why RR preds didn't have faces?
I don't want this pred

I don't mind the bio at all, but the missing falcon is a serious loss. I'd say a lot of it depends on the final price tag, but at the moment I'm not planning to get him.

I guess the falcon is a licencing problem? After all they could've done it anyway no matter how little there's reference. Considering the time it was on screen, who would be able to complain about minor details? The ones that didn't like it could've always displayed the figure without the bird.

I'm still looking forward to Tracker (and the possible hound, if there will be any).

Have you read any threads here? :rotfl That's just about all anyone does....

I'll be getting him. Falconer is my favorite design of the NEW preds. I absolutely love that bio!

This is ridiculous, they are just doing the absolute least amount of work they can to make some money now. We have 130$ AvP preds, 5 of them, WITH FACES AND ACCESSORIES. Now we get a predator with no face, literally. He has no face now, the mask is the only thing keeping him alive i guess. Oh, and he doesn't have his main accessory. FOR 195 _____KIN$$!! I am sueing if they call him the "Falconer Predator". His only name now is the "Faceless Piece of Trash Predator", "With a Dead, Invisible Falcon". I can't believe this. He was my favorite, and now he's ruined.

Ill be getting most definitly..but no face no falcon is a definit turn off..they could have put a berserker face but with the matching color scheme as the falcon in my opinion...

Depends on the price for me. If it is the same as berserker than there is no way I am getting it.

If I'd have wanted an 'action figure' with molded head I'd have bought a NECA one
(Not bashing Neca,I think thye're good figs for the scale)

It's just that I passed on them to get my 1/6 one's and now this :gah:

Kindest regards
Tys

i think at this point it really depends on the price......but i'll end up getting him.

the proportions are all wrong like the Berserker and i don't reward HT for making inaccurate figures like you schmucks love to do. pass. besides, i already have 4 preds in my collection now.

I don't think the helmet issue is a big thing if the Falcon would have been there. However, I fully expected (even though it never came off in the movie) Hot Toys to make it removeable.

Without the Falcon though, this just isn't that appealing. I thought Hot Toys was trying to make movie accurate figures/replicas? With ALL the other accessories they put with all their other figures they couldn't replicate a Falcon to add to this figure? Would have been a purchase for me if so. Not now.....but hey at least you get a neat lightup feature......pfftt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back