Hot Toys Facebook contest ?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want my god damn sweater :(

Okay we know how this works. They don't just give the new body away. First its part of a figure. everyone think, What character do we know of, that could use this body. who matches this shape? Hulk, Spider man, Dr, Manhattan ?

They use wesker forearm on this one, great ! collect it tomorrow :naughty:naughty:naughty

:lecture
And I've read a few entries, people are listing figures that have either been released prior to '09 (eg Leon, Billie Jean MJ) or figures that haven't even come out yet (eg DX Bats, Blade)!!!! Seriously, there are some thick people out there!

That irritated the living hell out of me, too. Some people can't read to comprehend. :banghead

looks a lot like michael scofield from prison break!

PB-Michael-Scofield-prison-break-638203_1024_768.jpg

maybe a reused head from their prison break figure i guess or maybe not

michael_scofield_doll.jpg

1.0 kg/2.2 lbs! The weight seems to low for the new TT body. Especially because of the bulkier hips!
Looks like it'll be more than only the "X-mas decoration cards"! Maybe it's just a lot of light weight stuff like the cards + posters, stickers...! It shall arrive already on Wednesday (@ least here in germany), so soon we'll know what it finally is.

Got it today!

That is indeed the secret present, along with the holiday accessory punchouts from Toy Hunter. My name is written in silver on the back of the box. The body is great, very hefty and a little more natural looking than previous bodies, but not a great departure. The thunder thighs are also interesting, hopefully this is a trend of modifiable bodies so more body types are possible.

Thanks Hot Toys!

Got it today!

That is indeed the secret present, along with the holiday accessory punchouts from Toy Hunter. My name is written in silver on the back of the box. The body is great, very hefty and a little more natural looking than previous bodies, but not a great departure. The thunder thighs are also interesting, hopefully this is a trend of modifiable bodies so more body types are possible.

Thanks Hot Toys!

Now that's awesome! :rock

Back