Hot Toys Facebook contest ?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:chew Do the wookie dance! :chew

It's only fair - I can't win Sideshow contests.

(I put Goemon as one of my choices - I think that might have done it...)

Reference: https://www.facebook.com/hottoys?ref=nf#/notes/hot-toys/lucky-draw-winners/197162832491

Can’t wait for the lucky draw announcement? Here it comes.
The lucky draw winners go to

1/ Post #58 Daniel Pazmiño
2/ Post #123 Centrocal Edge
3/ Post #132 Daniel Anglada
4/ Post #134 Mike Munzlinger
5/ Post #153 Ron Mirasol
6/ Post #173 Blair Tarleton
7/ Post #178 Jose Luis
8/ Post #208 Marien Havé
9/ Post #218 Martin Shepherd
10/ Post #272 Clayton Fletcher
11/ Post #284 William So
12/ Post #323 Ken Moo
13/ Post #360 David Minyard
14/ Post #364 Melissa Walters
15/ Post #373 Joe Steinbacher
16/ Post #383 Miguel Angel
17/ Post #422 Jonathan Yeo
18/ Post #439 Eddie Wong
19/ Post #445 Jef Ng
20/ Post #451 Daniel Bitton
21/ Post #452 Jun Kim
22/ Post #477 Jason Lam
23/ Post #489 Jung Park
24/ Post #495 Chris Cyf
25/ Post #503 James Harvey
26/ Post #554 Jeff Foo
27/ Post #578 Andy Thomas
28/ Post #624 Sick Squid
29/ Post #640 Matthew C. Peregoy
30/ Post #766 David Stephens

All winners will receive our first-of-its-kind perfect X’mas gift to celebrate the joyful season! Congratulations and enjoy this wonderful season!

In order for us to send you this special gift, please send us an email at [email protected] with subject "Lucky Draw" indicating your 1/ NAME; 2/ EMAIL ADDRESS; 3/ POSTAL ADDRESS by Dec 11. Thanks!

The names of the winners shall be taken as final in case there is any dispute on post numbers.

This thing was rigged.:lol:lol:lol j/k

p!itu deserved be a winner.

pitu is a winner in the game of life. he doesn't need no HT contest to validate his special existence.

on the luckiest day of my life i passed my driving test despite almost running over a mother and her child, and i won 2 separate contests to meet fear factory, at the same gig! ever since then it's been a steep downhill. now i'm one of the unluckiest people i know, especially when it comes to toys. if i'd won the contest it probably meant i was dying. i'm glad i didn't win.

It's only fair - I can't win Sideshow contests.

So you get to pay for the hosting of this place, handle all the maintenance, consistently get ???? on by people and you can't win Sideshow contests?

Where do I sign up?!? I need to get in on this message board running deal. Sounds great! :lol

I didn't win, but is this the secret present?

From Toy-World (https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=21180&extra=page=1)

PICT1464.JPG

PICT1465.JPG

PICT1467.JPG

PICT1468.JPG

PICT1469.JPG

lol I am surprise :naughty now I need to find some cloth for this sucker :rotfl

That is very cool - looks like they simply snap in place for added bulk. I wonder if they will do the same thing for the upper body as well.

Back