Hot Toys Exclusive for Toys R Us?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weyland426

Freakalicious
Reaction score

Attachments

• Hot-Toys-TRU-Exclusive-Rogue-One-Stormtrooper-002.jpg
    Hot-Toys-TRU-Exclusive-Rogue-One-Stormtrooper-002.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 384
If I remember correctly, there was a Force Awakens Stormtrooper Toys R Us exclusive when the movie came out as well.

They did this last year for the First Order Stormtrooper Squad Leader. There was a TRU exclusive version of it as well. Extremely limited quantity available on Force Friday at the TRU in HK only. The only difference between it and the one that Sideshow sold was the stand.

Don't expect to see these at Toys R Us in the states.

ca315b6934da66e1b180e3400cd3296b.jpg

Jeez - no wonder the prices dropped on several of the TFA troopers. They were sold at Toys R Us.:lol

Its probably the Backdrop or the Shoulder Pauldron that is unique to this one. Its a cool piece, but really, just another Storm Trooper... I fear that they will become like the plethora of Clone Troopers and Iron Man(s).

Looks like a cardboard backdrop of some sort.

Attachments

• Hot-Toys-TRU-Exclusive-Rogue-One-Stormtrooper-003.jpg
    Hot-Toys-TRU-Exclusive-Rogue-One-Stormtrooper-003.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 339
Since when did Toys R Us get into 6th scale collectibles? Sounds like an odd marriage to me...[/url]

Toys R Us in HK operates differently from TRU stateside. Many familiar US stores are often very different from country to country based on the market they're in.

same here

I'm in the U.K and I've never seen any HT figures in Toyrus either :dunno

Not liking these new stormies. It looks like they've missed the boat on the helmet accuracy again as well :slap easy pass for me. I'm waiting for the ROTJ Stormie release.

It's not that they've missed the boat on the helmet accuracy, it's that the new helmets for the film are different. Sadly they look to be much more accurate to the new helmets than the OT Stormie helmets.

Back