• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Europe sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
LOWERED PRICES!

I'm changing my focus from 1/6 to 1/12, so I'm selling most of my Hot Toys. I am located in Denmark, so other fellow europeans have a chance of buying without the custom fuss. It you're outside europe, you can buy as well. Will ship as cheap as possible.
All are opened and inspected.

Shoot me an offer

Remnant Stormtrooper TMS 11

Rey & BB8 MMS 337

Spiderman 2099 VGM 42

Mezco Spider-Man black suit PX

Last edited:
Anakin Skywalker MMS 486 (Darkside) 700 Euro Displayed

omg... that 850 usd (+ shipping + tax) for used one? really?
Untwqwqqwitled.png

LOWERED PRICES!

I'm changing my focus from 1/6 to 1/12, so I'm selling most of my Hot Toys. I am located in Denmark, so other fellow europeans have a chance of buying without the custom fuss. It you're outside europe, you can buy as well. Will ship as cheap as possible.

Shoot me an offer

Rey & BB8 MMS 337

Spiderman 2099 VGM 42

Hej du har
LOWERED PRICES!

Shoot me an offer

Rey & BB8 MMS 337

Spiderman 2099 VGM 42

Hej Jesper, du har vel ikke stadig TMS11 Stormtrooper ?
Meh Kim

Back