hot toys , enterbay , crazy owners , sideshow ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ARAFAT209

Super Freak
Reaction score
HI,I am barelly new at collecting 1/6 scale figures and i happened to find this 4 companies that produce them , which one do you guys recomend?

so far i only have few hot toys pieces and they amaze me , but i would like to know if the other companies are as good , any comments will help , thanks

Last edited:
Hot Toys is 1/6 god and very addicting. Enterbay is ok with some figure but love their packaging. Don't bother with Sideshow. They r good at statue not 1/6. Everyone else may have different opinion but I'm sure that everyone would agree on Hot Toys.

Get what you like by whoever makes it.

And ignore the newb above, Sideshow makes nice 1/6 fgures.

Don't focus on the company. Focus on the characters and series that you want to have.

Agree! But I Iike Sideshow 1/4 statues. Is more for mature collectors. But hottoys is the god of 1/6.
Boba Ben is right :) on focus on the characters that you want.

Is my opinion :)

If there are any mature collectors, I don't think they post here.

BTW, did you see Hot Toys posted photos of CR Supes DX in the thread, OMG, BEST FIGURe EVERRRRRR. . . but his spit curl is too short, FIX IT HOT TOYS NOWWWWWWW, NEW PICS PLZ!!!

If there are any mature collectors, I don't think they post here.

BTW, did you see Hot Toys posted photos of CR Supes DX in the thread, OMG, BEST FIGURe EVERRRRRR. . . but his spit curl is too short, FIX IT HOT TOYS NOWWWWWWW, NEW PICS PLZ!!!

Where? Or is this a bad joke?

Get what you like by whoever makes it.

And ignore the newb above, Sideshow makes nice 1/6 fgures.

Yes I am a newb in this SS freak site. But I started collecting before u were even born kid. I love Sideshow statue though but not the 1/6. Sorry if I offended your company, EVILFACE.

Question answered (somewhat)... Thread going nowhere (definitely).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back