1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Aliens (with Power Loader!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, those elbow joints are hideous. They should have made a single jointed arm like the one they make for Hawkeye and Falcon.

The Predator and Alien lines aren't dead, man. Their signs are real low, but they ain't dead!

Yeah as much as I prefer the first movie, if I were to get any Ripley figure it would probably have to be her more badass Aliens look with all the weaponry. The Power Loader would be cool to have of course, but isn't really a necessity.

Ditto. I made what I consider a very nice "Jumpsuit and Leather Jacket" Ripley, but if they did the final showdown Ripley I would be all over it. I can take or leave '79 Ripley and the powerloader. I just want that '86 stare-down Ripley.

I sold my first Power Loader several years ago with the rest of the HT marines. If they actually release this thing, I'll definitely pick it up again, and hopefully the Rip likeness will be much improved.

I hope they have her available without the PL. Give us the pulse rifle / flame-thrower version and I'm in!

That's what I'd prefer, too. The power loader, while it looks cool, will just be too expensive and take up too much real estate for me. A queen's nest Ripley with pulse rifle, motion tracker and maybe even Newt would be far preferable for this little black duck.

They really need to give us do-overs of the colonial marines, too. At the very least Hicks, Hudson and Vasquez.

I sold my first Power Loader several years ago with the rest of the HT marines. If they actually release this thing, I'll definitely pick it up again, and hopefully the Rip likeness will be much improved.

Well, yes and no. Have you read through the **** storm that is the Ripley thread...:rotfl

Back