1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Aliens (with Power Loader!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really pretty pumped for both versions. Hoping for the full suited version with weapons, blue & leather jackets. Some eggs would be great too.

If it cones down to picking an choosing, the Delorean would get the axe and it's the Powerloader all the way.

I seem to remember the original loader being around $250.

I also seem to remember thinking that was a LOT of money to pay for a collectible.

We were so young and innocent then.

:lol:lol

I never had any rubber issues yet either. Maybe we can thank the beautiful climate of the Tri-State

I don't remember the Power Loader talking with an Asian accent, so no.

:lol:lol:lol

it's gonna be pretty damn tough to pass up, and i do think the headsculpt is a night and day difference from the first, but I still don't think they should re use the same sculpt for both Ripleys..

Relax- SDCC was a few weeks ago- give HT some time to get it ready for PO...now if it doesn't happen by year end I might be concerned...

Re: Power Loader and Ripley version 2?

I would rather they didn't put everything they had on show at SDCC up for Preorder so soon. The Marty, Guardians and AC Batman are plenty to start with for me. Plus there were a bunch of Iron Man armours that went up too, so I wouldn't mind the break tbh.

Plus I think they should have different headsculpts for Alien 1 and 2.

From STGCC:

htaliens2.jpg
htaliens.jpg

The barbie-esque neck and tiny tiny arms almost kills this for me. All this work put into it and then they use that ridiculous body?

The barbie-esque neck and tiny tiny arms almost kills this for me. All this work put into it and then they use that ridiculous body?

Didn't notice that before. Those arms do look really odd. Maybe it's just the pictures. If it's the same type of body they use for the T-1000 in Sarah Connor disguise, it will be fine. Here's hoping.

Back