1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Aliens (with Power Loader!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Hot Toys Aliens Figures?

ripleyFINALweb.jpg

Looks amazing! I can see that hair being a nightmare in some instances, so let's hope it works out for everyone! Love how she comes with the cat cage! Great touch. Flamethrower is also awesome, and hopefully comes with Aliens Ripley as well!

Power Loader looks amazing and weathered too! Can't wait to see the Aliens set of her!

Such a great year to be an Aliens fan. New figures in all scales in all styles. Just wow.

The hair needs to messed with but it looks good so far. With the mess of hair she had in Alien, rooted was best way to go.. by the end of the film, she has her hair tied back, so this is the only option.. I LIKE IT!

Ooooooohhhh! Well.....there she is.....

and ehhhh....dudn't really look like her...

It's likely the hair that's throwing you a bit. If you kind of cover it up and just look at the face, it's a really solid likeness! So once the hair is toyed with, and a finalized version is made, I'm sure it'll look fantastic!

Hmmm I'm not liking the head sculpt. What do you guys think?

Wow-just wow-this was a huge pleasant surprise-exactly from the scene I wanted when she's trying to get off the Nostromo during self destruct-well done Hot Toys!

Back