Hot Toys & Ebay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow...so this guy keeps scamming people and gets away with it?

You would think that eBay would be able to check his account(s) and view all associated "claims" to see that he is a scammer.

Yeah I'm surprised they don't do this as a basic check.

I just called ebay and told them about Sideshow freaks and this thread. Told them that the guy did the same exact thing to a user here back in May. Gave her the auction ID and she spoke to her supervisor. Came back and told me that she will finalize the appeal under my favor. 5 minutes later ebay gave my money back!!! They also said that they will stop this ebay user from doing this abuse of the system in the future. I can't believe ebay is freaking reasonable!! I would highly suggest people to appeal and then CALL the appeal's department. You will not get transferred to out of the country. They are reasonable and actually understood the long story that I was explaining to her about how this guy conned me.

SO I am going to say this now, THANK YOU SIDESHOW FREAKS for helping me win my case!!!!!!

Last edited:
Excellent, a pretty good outcome to this one. I really hope I never end up dealing with one of these pricks. So far so good selling here at SSF.

I just called ebay and told them about Sideshow freaks and this thread. Told them that the guy did the same exact thing to a user here back in May. Gave her the auction ID and she spoke to her supervisor. Came back and told me that she will finalize the appeal under my favor. 5 minutes later ebay gave my money back!!! They also said that they will stop this ebay user from doing this abuse of the system in the future. I can't believe ebay is freaking reasonable!! I would highly suggest people to appeal and then CALL the appeal's department. You will not get transferred to out of the country. They are reasonable and actually understood the long story that I was explaining to her about how this guy conned me.

SO I am going to say this now, THANK YOU SIDESHOW FREAKS for helping me win my case!!!!!!

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:

Back