Hot Toys DX24 & DX25 Bespin Luke Skywalker (Regular and Exclusive versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As others have done I was also lucky to pick up the body/costume/boots for a reasonable sum and dragged over everything else from Snowspeeder Luke thereby saving myself a couple of hundred quid and a massive box to store somewhere :D

I immediately set about making him filthy cos that's how he should be right? :D

Attachments

• IMG_1194.JPG
    IMG_1194.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1206.JPG
    IMG_1206.JPG
  • IMG_1209.JPG
    IMG_1209.JPG
  • IMG_1215.jpg
    IMG_1215.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Is there anywhere online to look for this version's head sculpt? Well, other than ebay. Looks perfect for a swap on ROTJ luke

Congrats! Looks great.

The consensus seems to be deluxe wasn't really worth it. Still haven't picked this one up, but it's on the list.
I certainly haven't used any of the deluxe accessories. Maybe if the suit was weathered and dirty I'd be more likely to pose him with the dagobah accessories but as he's straight from the dry cleaner's clean, he'd look odd.

Last edited:
Was able to source a head from this release for my jedi luke and it's much better for that look. Funny enough, I put the messy hair piece on the jedi luke sculpt(gritted teeth one) and think it looks great together since he looks too stoic with this sculpt and the messy hair

Last edited:
Was able to source a head from this release for my jedi luke and it's much better for that look. Funny enough, I put the messy hair piece on the jedi luke sculpt(gritted teeth one) and think it looks great together since he looks too stoic with this sculpt and the messy hair
Do you have a pic of the gritted teeth head with the bespin figure? I was curious about this but have my sculpt boxed up.

Yeah I'm slowly replacing most of my appropriate Lukes with this head and it's certainly the best likeness, but it is a very neutral expression. Up close it does have smidge of intensity but at normal viewing distance its sort of mild.

The stock Luke Jedi head has some nice intensity that I do miss with this new set up, even if there are other issues with that head.

Even though the apps are slightly dated and the sculpting not quite as sharp by today's standards, I do think the DX07 battle damaged face is on-par with the DX25 in terms of best Luke likeness of all time. I put the wet/messy hair DX25 hairpiece on my DX07 BD heads and its an awesome combo. Never liked the DX07's "hairy-egg" shape hair piece.

Here's that pic of the gritted teeth jedi sculpt with the messy hair. Still has flaws, but I think it can work if you want a more aggressive look. I think it's great that they had the foresight to allow mixing and matching of all the sculpts and hair options

Edit: used a better angle. Sorry, not the greatest quality pic, but you get the idea

luke.jpg

Here's that pic of the gritted teeth jedi sculpt with the messy hair. Still has flaws, but I think it can work if you want a more aggressive look. I think it's great that they had the foresight to allow mixing and matching of all the sculpts and hair options

Edit: used a better angle. Sorry, not the greatest quality pic, but you get the idea

View attachment 658595
Yeah, that in a battle with daddy will look great. I need to get this suit weathered. Really like the fit but too clean for my taste.

Hmm, I seem to be the only one who's really happy to get this crispy-dry cleaned outfit. :lol

Though I'm using mine as a MH Muppet Show appearance fig (where the Jedi hairsculpt actually works better to match MH's hair in the ep) so it is a bullseye... though just for my one specific display.

Hmm, I seem to be the only one who's really happy to get this crispy-dry cleaned outfit. :lol

Though I'm using mine as a MH Muppet Show appearance fig (where the Jedi hairsculpt actually works better to match MH's hair in the ep) so it is a bullseye... though just for my one specific display.
The answer to satisfy everyone is...buy 2 for each look haha

SS charged my final balance for him today. Might now sell Mando Luke as I only need one version.

You want to commemorate this? :yuck
56AD1177-3419-44CE-B1A9-E8FFFE134A13.jpeg

Back