Hot Toys - DX16 / DX17 - The Phantom Menace - Darth Maul and Sith Speeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Repaint of my Darth Maul head Hot toys with a better red and not a color barbecue sauce.
He is for me now more like the actor and especially more threatening.

baby yoda_grown.jpg

Love the "Baby Yoda" all grown up :lol

Inspected the set I bought from ebay. It came with 3 heads, it was mentioned the opened mouth head had a missing horn so sideshow sent a replacement head. So I have 2 opened mouth heads and 1 closed mouth head. Am I being nitpicky that the closed mouth head has a small cut above his upper right eye lol. Awesome figure tho, glad I scored one before the prices goes up. Scored the exclusive version of his hologram.20191226_165838.jpg

Inspected the set I bought from ebay. It came with 3 heads, it was mentioned the opened mouth head had a missing horn so sideshow sent a replacement head. So I have 2 opened mouth heads and 1 closed mouth head. Am I being nitpicky that the closed mouth head has a small cut above his upper right eye lol. Awesome figure tho, glad I scored one before the prices goes up. Scored the exclusive version of his hologram.View attachment 474095

Maybe because I can't even see what you're referring to.

What's with the speeder "pole" on this thing? It doesn't flushly go into the base, very wobbly so I really don't trust displaying it over time.

And do you know a glue to glue the fabric edges of the hood?
On Obi-Wan and this Maul everything takes off all the time. :gah:

Use a better glue Hot toys... :dunno

7dab63eb8d5e7e4ef711a5c86f5c7b18.jpg

Grabbed him yesterday from a shop after seeing he waitlisted on SS. Nice to have another DX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back