Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I had checked this thread a month ago but I really had no reason to for a figure a couple of years old.

Wow. $140 for a Joker! I would have even bought 1.

I wish I had checked this thread a month ago but I really had no reason to for a figure a couple of years old.

Wow. $140 for a Joker! I would have even bought 1.

He came out this year!

Oh unless you've already made payments, you don't get charged for canceling a flex pay.

For the price of the actual 1989 Joker I decided to settle with this one... (for now) :wink1:

All I can really say is WOW, this figure is awesome, especially for the price I paid!
I really didn't expect to love it this much :yess:

Currently I do not have him displayed with the backdrop because it looks weird in my detolfs... Also, his hat does not fit if he is on his stand, any thoughts on how to display it properly without loosing an entire shelf?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-01-23 at 4.27.24 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-01-23 at 4.27.24 PM.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 299
Personally, I just ditched the base. Left it in the box.

It's nice, no doubt, but it takes up too much room and looks weird around the other figures '89 figures. Especially in a detolf. I suppose you could put him in the lower steps to make it fit in there, but then you risk it falling over with out the waist grabber. You could put him in a 'holding hat pose'.

Got mine the other day. It's really well done but I realize it has no spot in my collection so will likely let it go.

SurlyJ why not hold on to him in hopes that he will sell out and eventually go for big $$$ in the future :)

That's a possibility but it will be a long while if and when that happens. If I don't love something, I'd rather not have my money tied up in it.

Got this yesterday. Only bought because of that insanely good deal. That said, WOW. Super impressed! You get a lot of bang for your buck here and it is an EXCELLENT figure. Love it!

got mine last spooktacular too. So far I love it even though I don't have any other 89 figs
mime.jpg
holding-hat.jpg
super-close.jpg
dart.jpg

Back