Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arrived today and man he is awesome from what I have seen so far. I will not be able to get a proper look at him until tomorrow so I will have some more thoughts later.

But yes HT has done a wonderful job. :yess:

Last edited:
I have had a proper look at him now and I'm over the moon with him.

I'm glad I pre-ordered him and he looks fantastic with the DX08 and the DX09. :yess:

Some pics (night time here in Scotland) -

Glad you like it. It's my favorite HT figure and takes center stage in the collection.
As for FP, I've been a fan since 77 after finding their original store (then The Science Fiction Bookshop) in Edinburgh after seeing their as before Star Wars. I use them exclusively for all my UK buys and they have never let me down .

Glad you like it. It's my favorite HT figure and takes center stage in the collection.
As for FP, I've been a fan since 77 after finding their original store (then The Science Fiction Bookshop) in Edinburgh after seeing their as before Star Wars. I use them exclusively for all my UK buys and they have never let me down .

Cheers mate.

There is now two websites buddy, .co.uk and .com. The one I use .co.uk has been good to me so I can't complain.

Yeah , there was a tiff in the company . So they fragmented web wyes into two sites . I use .co.uk for everything Who!!
In meantime I'm redressing my Bats display . The set this figure comes with is proving a little too large for new set up so I need a plan B as I don't want to not have the nifty background !!

Yeah , there was a tiff in the company . So they fragmented web wyes into two sites . I use .co.uk for everything Who!!
In meantime I'm redressing my Bats display . The set this figure comes with is proving a little too large for new set up so I need a plan B as I don't want to not have the nifty background !!

Yeah I heard about the fallen out. .co.uk all the way for me as well mate. :hi5:

I need to redisplay my whole collection probably at the end of the month. Yeah I'm contemplating on just leaving the display in the box but like yourself I want to display it.

Yeah I heard about the fallen out. .co.uk all the way for me as well mate. :hi5:

I need to redisplay my whole collection probably at the end of the month. Yeah I'm contemplating on just leaving the display in the box but like yourself I want to display it.

well i had the same problem, using the dislay or not, so i came up with this, maybe it will help you on how to display ;)

the trio on one base:

2n7imbc.jpg

OR (the way i have them displayed now):

szzjia.jpg

Nice buddy. :clap

My DX08 and DX09 are in the top part of my Detolf and my MIME is currently elsewhere. I'm thinking of putting all my 1/6 Batman figures in one cabinet but I would not be able to display the MIME City Hall display.

If I put him at the very top of the Detolf then I could display it.

Nice buddy. :clap

My DX08 and DX09 are in the top part of my Detolf and my MIME is currently elsewhere. I'm thinking of putting all my 1/6 Batman figures in one cabinet but I would not be able to display the MIME City Hall display.

If I put him at the very top of the Detolf then I could display it.

thanks mate, i see the way you wonna bring them all together you don't have much choice but leaving the background in the box :(

Really nice!!

thanks!! :)

Anyone a little worried about the tight fit of the hat rubbing off the paint?

I was but I think it should be ok, maybe not keeping it on for a long time will help. :pray:

thanks mate, i see the way you wonna bring them all together you don't have much choice but leaving the background in the box :(

thanks!! :)

Yeah it is looking that way but I may display the MIME Joker on his own.

Mine arrived yesterday I really like him he actually looks like jack this time around. I'm glade I passed on the first joker and bought this one.

I was hoping 4 my extra stands today but the weather stalled that. I'ts hard to deliver to planet HOTH aka Michigan , I hate winter.:pfft:

I posted in the other dx joker thread ,but here it is again my extra mime stands and backdrops. I think work great all together.

Jut got mine this week. Can't believe they made a better likeness than the first time around. Really like him, but man, he barely fits in a detolf on those stairs...

Really makes me want a Vicki Vale, although I realize there's probably not much of a chance there. Been wanting that character ever since I used to play with my Toy Biz figures back in '89.

Nice one Chev, it's an excellent figure. Doesn't seem to be very popular though? Don't know why, I love it!

Yeah, you got to get a DX08 too.

Back