Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the CSC deal was too good for me to pass up. Getting this guy for under 2 bills wasn't too hard of a decision for me. Good looking out to those who pointed out the sale!

Just got mine from csc. Can't wait to unobox him. 25% off on a new hot toy is such an insane deal, so stoked

Recieved The Joker HT DX14!!! I love it so much. :)
Next week recieving The Joker HT DX08...perfect duo ;)

i39jzm.jpg

2ng7j9x.jpg

o72jvn.jpg

so0lr9.jpg

m986ee.jpg

2q04tmq.jpg

osv3wh.jpg

2nlxvrd.jpg

29eg6fc.jpg

I Love the Display stand on this one ,so I bought 2 extra :yess: so for all three of my 89 dx 's can stand a top the step's. I hope can figure a way to diplay with my 89 batmobile with them all in background. Anyway will post pic's when get my extra stands and backdrop's in a week or so when arrive.

Last edited:
I ordered mine from CornerStore last Thursday and have yet to receive any type of shipping confirmation/tracking email. On the site, the order still says "pending". Is this usual?

I Love the Display stand on this one ,so I bought 2 extra :yess: so for all three of my 89 dx 's can stand a top the step's. I hope can figure a way to diplay with my 89 batmobile with them all in background. Anyway will post pic's when get my extra stands and backdrop's in a week or so when arrive.

wow wow wow man that's breaking news...wonna see those pics of 3 same displays!!

I ordered mine from CornerStore last Thursday and have yet to receive any type of shipping confirmation/tracking email. On the site, the order still says "pending". Is this usual?

just a hint: maybe you can ask them by mail or phone. that could work out.

It's funny you say that Mr. Smart ***, I did that very thing before posting here. Just wanted to hear others' experiences.

I got my shipping confirmation and ups tracking number emailed to me the same day from cornerstore. It's my first time ordering from them so I couldn't tell you if it's the norm but just thought I'd relay my experience. Hope it gets to you soon

Thanks. I emailed them yesterday morning but didn't hear back (Probably closed for New Year's Eve.) The only reason I'm paranoid is because it was sold out as soon as I bought mine. I just hope they didn't oversell it.

It's funny you say that Mr. Smart ***, I did that very thing before posting here. Just wanted to hear others' experiences.

sorry about my post. didn't know new year started bad for you...still no need to be calling me Mr.Smart blablabla...

:yess:

The one big problem with FP.co.uk is that they seem to be very show at shipping a product or even notifying you.

Well he has been shipped so hopefully he is here tomorrow or maybe even Saturday.

Yeah FP.co.uk are slow with there items but apart from a little bit of grief here and there they have always done me right so far.

Back