Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mime sculpt is actually wider/bigger than the 08. IMO it doesn't need a resculpt, just a repaint. I think I'm gonna give it a go myself since it needs so little paint to make it look normal.

It's bigger? Hmm, not that I noticed that the DX08 was undersized or anything but I wonder if this is an attmept to move away from undersized sculpts?

Yeah, I was thinking about doing the ,Coco. I may pick one up and give it a go myself. I'd give mine the poofy hair though.

Yeah, I don't know why HT made it bigger but it's very noticeable next to the 08. The purple hat won't even fit on the one I got. The difference from the little tufts of hair above his ears to the sides of his head is also not as much as the 08. That's why I decided it really didn't need a sculpt adjustment.

Just had a text to say mine has arrived in store (and Evil Supes). So a double DC whammy tomorrow !
With all these photos looking so good, I can't wait to see him in person( so to speak ).

Eh, I don't know why you're beating yourself up over those pics a-dev, they're fine. You didn't make the figure look like crap did you? No. The portrait shots are fine for someone that's not a photographer.

When I say they're retarded, I mean it. The figure looks good. I love the pose with the hat.

:lol

I'm glad you appreciated the retardation of my pics. I tried.

So is "retarded" like "bad" or "phat" now? Like it's a good thing?

Wait, some of you guys are in actual debt? Why the hell are you still collecting? :thud:

:goodpost:

Happy to say I pay cash for every toy, and have no debt other than a car payment.

:goodpost: Awesome setup! I really dig your mix of elements there...

Thanks for the suggestion of buying the backdrop separately too. I actually own a little chunk of the Gotham City Hall set piece, so I think I might snag one to use as a backdrop for displaying it. :yess:

Sallah

That's pretty rad.

The fiver is from the movie too?

It's bigger? Hmm, not that I noticed that the DX08 was undersized or anything but I wonder if this is an attmept to move away from undersized sculpts?

:pray:

So is "retarded" like "bad" or "phat" now? Like it's a good thing?

Yeah, it's pretty stupid. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it being used on here. This lingo is just odd.

Last edited:

Did you go for it?

I've never seen it before and was actually worried that it was a fishing scam.

Funny, I did reply. They charged within a hour. That kind of worried me, I'm paranoid. But sure enough the transaction showed from SSC for amount paid with rewards. Got the shipping email couple hours later.

Last edited:

Did you go for it?

I've never seen it before and was actually worried that it was a fishing scam.

I asked Sideshow first because I thought the same thing. It's legit.

So now I'm certain that the DX 13 Terminator and this guy are arriving on my door step the same day. :yess:

Funny, I did reply. They charged within a hour. That kind of worried me, I'm paranoid. But sure enough the transaction showed from SSC for amount paid with rewards. Got the shipping email couple hours later.

I asked Sideshow first because I thought the same thing. It's legit.

So now I'm certain that the DX 13 Terminator and this guy are arriving on my door step the same day. :yess:

Yeah, I went for it too. It looked legit enough for me to bite. Got my tracking number already. :yess:

Back