Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We all need to get this figure everyone.

Or else, Hot Toys will only think we love Iron Man figures and won't release anything else.

Please support everything they make, no matter how shameful a milking job they are doing.

Hot Toys.. please don't punish the other collectors for not getting this... we are unworthy... UNWORTHY !!!!!

I can't blame anyone for not getting this. It is such a niche release I am surprised it wasn't some sort of exclusive or that it is even being made at all.

I like it because t is a refreshing take on the Joker in 1/6 form and breaks up the typical purple outfit releases. Between regular 89 Joker, DX 11 Joker and the upcoming Sideshow Joker, this really changes it up a little.

I would never get this, but this thing as absolutely flawless. They nailed the monochrome factor of it - Also props to HT for paying such close attention to Joker's amateur eyebrow cover-and-redraw job. As someone who's done the same thing during makeup experimentation, I can appreciate this attention to detail. Amazing.

Last edited:
pics by hsu

161130guwjvm6dwjfw5f5f.jpg

161145l47wembiw7mzwgge.jpg

161139ws9sos93wce1useu.jpg

I would never get this, but this thing as absolutely flawless. They nailed the monochrome factor of it - Also props to HT for paying such close attention to Joker's amateur eyebrow cover-and-redraw job. As someone who's done the same thing during makeup experimentation, I can appreciate this attention to detail. Amazing.

Yeah, I really dig that little detail. Someone pointed it out earlier but before then I hadn't noticed.

pics by hsu

161145l47wembiw7mzwgge.jpg

They did a really good job on the likeness I think.

The likeness is uncanny. I can't wait to get this Joker figure. Will look great on the shelf with the likeness and color scheme of the outfit

This guy is more tempting each time I see it. Very weird and pretty creepy. Only thing is I don't really collect Batman (1989).

I really wish they would have waited and announced this at SDCC, because there is really nothing that has been shown that has a wow factor(at least to me). Also wish we didn't know 66 Bats and Robin would be there, and surprise us like the Burton stuff did a few years ago. The things I wanted to see before the con, like TWD 1/6 turned out to look like custom crap.

I really wish they would have waited and announced this at SDCC, because there is really nothing that has been shown that has a wow factor(at least to me). Also wish we didn't know 66 Bats and Robin would be there, and surprise us like the Burton stuff did a few years ago. The things I wanted to see before the con, like TWD 1/6 turned out to look like custom crap.

Agreed. I wasn't overly impressed by anything that was there this year to be honest.

Back