Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. I probably will do the same, but then there are going to be more deals incoming. Hmmm...decisions, decisions.

Damn it, that's a helluva deal. I should have waited instead of pulling the trigger day 1.

This figure is fantastic, but at those prices, it's even better.

I was on the fence for a while, and have been following this thread for a long time, my main figure line is 89 batman. At $144 & $20 in rp that's a steal!!

WAIT..wait.

How much?:horror

Personally this is in the "figure of the year" running for me.(Probably lose out to either 66' Batman (and Robin accessory), or Robocop though, but still). I paid full price and am totally ok with that, but for those who are on the fence.. it really is a no brainer at that price and points.

Just do it. Seriously, you won't regret it.

We spend $250-$300 on the same old, same old characters. Anyone with just a passing interest with the Joker should pick one up for the $20 in rewards alone. There hasn't been a $140 Hot Toys figure in a long time, certainly not one as nice as is. I envy you guys getting this for that price.

I'm having a hard time NOT jumping on that deal...

giphy.gif

This is so frustrating I still can't place an order for this item with my PayPal account. The link is broken when you hit the PayPal link in the checkout. Why haven't they fixed this yet?

This is so frustrating I still can't place an order for this item with my PayPal account. The link is broken when you hit the PayPal link in the checkout. Why haven't they fixed this yet?

If you have a credit card, just use it.

those are great ideas. How do you plan to fatten him up?
Also, what is your project with the rose, could you explain?

Thanks!

Both are already done in those pics. Very subtle changes. I added tissue paper under the shirt starting just below the waist and stopping just above the top of the vest. I had to partially cut the vest in the back to get it to snap closed though. If you compare him with other pics you'll notice the difference.

As far as his lapel flower goes it had a few dark green leaves on it in the movie so I robbed the leaves off of a 1:6 scale flower, glued them in place and painted them dark green. Hard to see in the pics but I know they're there. :)

Last edited:
Back