Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is cancelled. I mean they have figures that are basically DX as you mentioned but just without that label and perhaps the same "full package" of a DX. I really do enjoy the DX figures I have : DX13, 89 joker and 89 batman. I think we've seen our last DX unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a shame. I remember the Batman Returns one being very similar except for the box. But that's what made it special, the presentation. Made you feel like a very wealthy man opening up a premium quality item made just for you.
*feel free to add a gif here of Vincent Vega from pulp fiction opening up the briefcase to a warm gold glow

That is a shame. I remember the Batman Returns one being very similar except for the box. But that's what made it special, the presentation. Made you feel like a very wealthy man opening up a premium quality item made just for you.
*feel free to add a gif here of Vincent Vega from pulp fiction opening up the briefcase to a warm gold glow

Haha I don't know how to add gifs but that one would be appropriate. Yeah I'm very happy with the collection I have now. There really isn't much else I'd want aside from the 1/4 scale Vader and Stormtrooper. I think I got into the game at a good time so i could grab pretty much all the movie/comic characters I love (esp this dx13 figure) at a decent price. I really did appreciate that DX treatment and in the future I doubt we see much of that again.

Haha I don't know how to add gifs but that one would be appropriate. Yeah I'm very happy with the collection I have now. There really isn't much else I'd want aside from the 1/4 scale Vader and Stormtrooper. I think I got into the game at a good time so i could grab pretty much all the movie/comic characters I love (esp this dx13 figure) at a decent price. I really did appreciate that DX treatment and in the future I doubt we see much of that again.

[IMG ] gif link eg https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-09-2014/isu1mj.gif [ /IMG]

Remove the spaces and instructions.

Still loving this guy,
Recently moved house so got a bigger room for displaying my hot toys
482765a259706cbd91c9c8e99523962f.jpg
dd4143a55494e7c2754533401c35c888.jpg

No stands huh? Risky :lol

Prefer them without stands.
Never had any falls at all, even when I only had the one detolf I had three figures on the very top like the enterbay bats and not one fall

Congrats on the bigger room by the way, there's excitement to be had in getting set up in a new room.

Cheers mate, yeah the only thing now is Iv got more room for more stuff! The next thing is a sora case for the tumbler.
Not sure how that's gonna fly with the wife tho [emoji4]

Prefer them without stands.
Never had any falls at all, even when I only had the one detolf I had three figures on the very top like the enterbay bats and not one fall

Me too, though when I had detolfs I never risked it as they never seemed stable enough. Only time I use stands now are when needed poses or if a figure is not in an enclosed cabinet, so you are a braver man than me in that respect!

This was my first Hot Toys figure when i started collecting couple years ago, its still awesome.
DSC_0042.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0032.jpg
    DSC_0032.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 374
I have one for sale if your intrested. Just can't afford 1/6 anymore... So the MMS238 and DX13 have to go...

Back