Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys I know I'm kinda late to the party but hope your all ok. I've been a lurker on these forums a while. Always wanted hot toys but could never justify spending that amount. Anyway long story short I started my own custom business and voila now I can feed my addiction. uploadfromtaptalk1457138754646.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1457138721985.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1457138721985.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 290
Shameless Plug. Letting this one go. Never displayed and new in the box. Just opened to see if everything's alright.

Looking for this guy if anyone has one for sale drop me an PM rather avoid ebay at all costs.

If anyone has this and is willing to trade for an brand new Eneterbay 1/4 Battle Damaged never display MIB, never opened let me know.

man i forgot this set was like $300+ when it came out... eb t800 is only $300 shipped on ebay now. how many of those did those guys make??

a 1/6 is more expensive than 1/4... guhh.

One of Hot Toys best releases ever.

He's the only HT T2 figure I own. I passed on the others as I didn't feel the likeness was quite there. Just something off about the DX10, and the prior release. I do think HT should revisit the license; they could all use some upgrading. Except this guy.

Back