Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sucks man! Hasn't happened to me but only because I got two bodies knowing I would likely break it. I love interchangeable parts but for me it's more chance to break stuff. Did it come that way?

Fantastic diorama DS062, it was a pleasure to see those pics buddy.

Sorry about your broken DX13 Fiend, I hope you get it fixed pal.

^ That's one reason why I got two of these. That arm piece is a tight fit and I knew that this would eventually happen if I kept switching it.

One of the video reviewers on here had that break and he received a replacement. It will probably still stay in place, won't it?

I'm not sure. What I did was pulled the broken end out a glued it back on. Ill let it sit for a few hours and pop it back on and never take it off again. Suck. If it breaks again ill have to figure something out. Looks like I'll have to buy another body now as I won't be changing the parts up anymore.

That sucks man! Hasn't happened to me but only because I got two bodies knowing I would likely break it. I love interchangeable parts but for me it's more chance to break stuff. Did it come that way?

No, Ive had this since it first shipped. This is only the second time I've switched it out too.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

That sucks fiend

Mine was a bastard to get in. I almost snapped mine as I was pushing at an angle but luckily it slipped from the hole and I lost grip

Has this happened to anyone? :(

20140219_125506_zps1198ca95.jpg

20140219_125519_zpseee71e5b.jpg

Yep, happened to mine too and Sideshow sent me a replacement. I'll never try the switch again unless I heat the elbow first.

Yeah, I would definitely recommend heat for a minute or two if you swap the arms out a lot and that should help prevent the joint from breaking.

For sure. As silly as it sounds a hair dryer works really well for these types of things.

So how do i get a replacement from Sideshow? I've never sent anything back before.

Please help me

Send them an e-mail with photos of the damaged part and explain what happened, then wait for a response or call them directly during business hours and tell them the issue. That should get the ball rolling, if they decide to replace it they will likely ask you to destroy the defective item and provide prove of its destruction.

Hope that helps:wave

Anyone know where to get a replacement for the stand? I dont need the entire base, just the deal that goes between his legs.

Yup , but not a big deal to me , still stays on and makes it much easier to swap out now . Screw waiting or asking SSC for a replacement . I just dealt with it

Oh, cool. Thats good to hear. :)

Send them an e-mail with photos of the damaged part and explain what happened, then wait for a response or call them directly during business hours and tell them the issue. That should get the ball rolling, if they decide to replace it they will likely ask you to destroy the defective item and provide prove of its destruction.

Hope that helps:wave

Yup. And keep us updated , ecko. I've had to email SSC before and they were always on top of it in a matter of 2 days or less, but recently they've been slacking, at least with a few people. I've been waiting 2 weeks for them to get back to me om another figure, which has never happened. Ill have to actually call them now and see what's up.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Sure wish I wouldn't keep missing DX13 breakdowns at Toy Anxiety. I'm destined to have to pay the big ebay bucks it seems if I want to finish off my plans with this figure.

Back