Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like your idea buddy. :yess:

My spare sgreat should be here on Friday but my spare MMS pants are coming from HK so I will have to wait for them to bash my second DX13.

Nice brother! ! Yes it was killing me leaving that extra jacket and great headsculpt in the box. It must be displayed.

Got This a couple of days ago:clap

Thought I would share how the T-800 looks in Denmark:)

It's just different angles of the first pose I fell for.
I can't match the other great photos on here, but it just shows how great this figure is, that it just kicks *** regardless.

_MG_2001.JPG

_MG_1998.JPG

_MG_2017.JPG

_MG_2014.JPG

_MG_2006.JPG

_MG_2009.JPG

Nice pics and pose.

The full BD head looks fantastic in everyone's shots. Loving the pics everyone. :clap

Yep may I say that those are some nice pics as well hammeraman.

Yeah Snake most of my DX13 spare parts came today but I'm waiting for my MMS pants to arrive from HK before I can bash it all together. I picked up a spare BD pants from the DX in my haul but I want to bash just a 'semi' BD T2 Arnie.

That's cool Sid, I just didn't want to bash one together mainly because I don't have the patience for it so I just ordered the full figure again.

So glad the circle of T2 Arnies will be complete in a few days. :yess:

I've always been a big fan of the partial damage makeup from the film, so excited to get one on display.

That's cool Sid, I just didn't want to bash one together mainly because I don't have the patience for it so I just ordered the full figure again.

So glad the circle of T2 Arnies will be complete in a few days. :yess:

I've always been a big fan of the partial damage makeup from the film, so excited to get one on display.

Well I wasn't far off form the price that I paid for my full DX13 figure so I may have been best going down that route and selling the stuff I didn't need.

Yeah I'm looking forward to having them all displayed together and now HT can focus on the T1 Police Station Assault/Tanker Truck figure.

Well I wasn't far off form the price that I paid for my full DX13 figure so I may have been best going down that route and selling the stuff I didn't need.

Yeah I'm looking forward to having them all displayed together and now HT can focus on the T1 Police Station Assault/Tanker Truck figure.

Yeah Police Shootout Arnie better be next, either 1/4 or 1/6. I'd really like a BD Tanker "Ghett Aut" version :rotfl

:lol

My thoughts exactly Snake but in 1/6. They can make a 1/4 version as well like they teased but just remember to make a 1/6 version too.

Yes I'd much prefer 1/6 since I really don't want to start collecting the 1/4 line. I only own the Endo in 1/4, but from what people have said there will be a 1/6 in the future which makes me consider parting with mine.

Yes I'd much prefer 1/6 since I really don't want to start collecting the 1/4 line. I only own the Endo in 1/4, but from what people have said there will be a 1/6 in the future which makes me consider parting with mine.

Makes sense and maybe strike will the iron is hot so to speak.

I have a P1 NECA Predator in 1/4 scale and I will pick up the Keaton Batman as well but in regards to high-end 1/4 it is not for me.

There would be a 'select' few that I would break my rule for but that would be pushing it.

Makes sense and maybe strike will the iron is hot so to speak.

I have a P1 NECA Predator in 1/4 scale and I will pick up the Keaton Batman as well but in regards to high-end 1/4 it is not for me.

There would be a 'select' few that I would break my rule for but that would be pushing it.

NECA's Keaton will be one I buy, strictly based on the character and not because it's 1/4.

I can't match the other great photos on here, but it just shows how great this figure is, that it just kicks *** regardless.

_MG_2001.JPG

Stealing that pose bro. Love it haha.:hi5:

_MG_2001.JPG

Stealing that pose bro. Love it haha.:hi5:

I'll have this guy tomorrow. I am well excited. All these pictures are great. I'll post my pictures when I get him.

Is the red LED light quite bright for the eye?

Bri

I'll have this guy tomorrow. I am well excited. All these pictures are great. I'll post my pictures when I get him.

Is the red LED light quite bright for the eye?

Bri

I don't think so. It could be dimmer, but it's not blinding like the 1/4 Endo.

Back