Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm lovin' this photo right here!

Yeah, they did a much better job this time.

Just finished with a new pose and fresh pics :yess:

11224758166_13d36a96e3_b.jpg

**** toy anxiety seriously...
They dont update their HomePage, newsletter is useless...
In less than 7 days...
Needed just one ****ing body...
Grrrr
^^

In less than 7 days...

That's what threw me. Maybe I lost track of time but I thought they only said that yesterday or something. Now if I were saying that I would mean ''probably more towards the end of this 7 day timeframe''. So I thought I could relax a bit, go out.

Ive made an order while cybermonday and asked to keep it until they part the t800 because im abroad and shipping is expensive so might as well wait and ship all at once.
Got no answer assumed it was going to take really 7 days...

Now im considering buying a whole figure fom somewhere else even if some parts are still up for grabs... But i would have to deal with parting the parts i dont care for wich is a pain in the ***...

Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day it shall come. So you, too, must keep watch! For you know not the day nor hour it shall arrive...

just staring at my dx13 I remember wondering why they were hiding it until the last day,

I think I figured it out, it's cuz the heads are a different size. They thought we would flip out and "indy" the dx13.

:dunno:clap

That's what threw me. Maybe I lost track of time but I thought they only said that yesterday or something. Now if I were saying that I would mean ''probably more towards the end of this 7 day timeframe''. So I thought I could relax a bit, go out.

Same here. I really wasn't expecting it today. Like you I was thinking more at the later end of the 7 days. I just happen to see there thread updated. Of course that didn't help any. I was on their site in seconds and the bodies were gone.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry better really late than never

I tried it out with the saturated blood and bugged me so I stripped, but I discovered is if I just lighten the flesh not completely rub it off, but just leave a faint smear around the forehead makes a good subtle result IMO :lecture

After the mod, I know I have crappy backgrounds but oh well :(

Semi head with BD

My best attempt at utilizing the PERS

Cleaned the excess blood off a little. I actually like the blood on the full damaged sculpt

Last edited:
Just a crazy idea

the " I need a vacation " final mode with the messed up shoulder

tired calling it a night, post more tomorrow with some more ideas

Thanks Fiend for coming with the stripping blood idea..worked well for me IMO

Last edited:
The insanity in chronlogical order:

-SWAT shootout
-''for play'' multi-purpose Hasta La Vista/fighting against MMS129 figure
-Scanning pose
-punching liquid metal T-1000 statue
-arm stuck in gears figure
-attacking T-1000 with rod/getting pummelled by T-1000 with rod
-crawling/impaled T-800
-''Its over, goodbye'' scene T-800

Hopefully with proper dioramas for at least some of these one day.
618239809_288919.gif

you totally win our competition now :)
i'll make only 3 of named above. maybe. for now i think so. but never all 8 )))

Back