Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again I haven't been truly satisfied with a single pic I've taken of this guy. Not one pic has made it look as good as it does in person. Other people's pics have been better than mine and still I don't think he looks as good as he actually does in hand. No offense to you pic-takers.

none taken..aasshe hoolle (Arnie voice) :lol

OK cracked him open and had a gander. Its a fantastic package and he looks great set up in full BD. However one thing that irritates me is the tailoring on the BD jacket. In my eyes, its horrible, seems massive on him for some reason so i've had to trap the jacket under his arms to make it look less baggy. Also the crotch grabber seems too big for the slot in the base. I was never going to use it anyway which is a first but still.

Another thing i noticed right away, the semi BD head looks HUGE, does he really have that big of a head? the full BD looks much better in proportion.

As for the T-1000, he is forever trapped in the box. I can't bring my self to display it, he looks like a golf trophy what was running through their minds i don't know :slap.

All in all im pleased with him, i don't think i'll be keeping my second when my UK supplier gets his stock, one is enough.

Two craptastic phone pics my camera is charging:slap
20131205_202109.jpg
20131205_202127.jpg

OK cracked him open and had a gander. Its a fantastic package and he looks great set up in full BD. However one thing that irritates me is the tailoring on the BD jacket. In my eyes, its horrible, seems massive on him for some reason so i've had to trap the jacket under his arms to make it look less baggy. Also the crotch grabber seems too big for the slot in the base. I was never going to use it anyway which is a first but still.

Another thing i noticed right away, the semi BD head looks HUGE, does he really have that big of a head? the full BD looks much better in proportion.

As for the T-1000, he is forever trapped in the box. I can't bring my self to display it, he looks like a golf trophy what was running through their minds i don't know :slap.

All in all im pleased with him, i don't think i'll be keeping my second when my UK supplier gets his stock, one is enough.

Well you made the jacket look OK in your pics but I agree, its too big. And I don't think trapping the excess under his arms is a satisfying fix so its MMS jacket all the way for me even though I'll have to do the bullet holes myself.

On the big head issue. I don't really see it. It actually took me awhile to notice that the heads are bigger than DX10s. I'm not sure why its standing out for some of you.

Fellow Aussie freaks, Popcultcha have this figure (Regular edition) on special with 20% off = $305 AUD until 8pm tonight (free shipping Australia wide). Fantastic price - I just ordered myself! Get on it while you can: https://www.popcultcha.com.au

Thanks for the tip :D

I was umming and arring on this one, looks fantastic but i'd held off on terminator stuff.

20% off it enough to change my mind :D

lol typical Albertan (huge heart - I'm was born in Alberta)

I do feel entitled, it's a damn calendar... I order thousands$$$ form those C**nts.... haha.... no worries man enjoy your calendar, it was just the principal, why reward "some" of your customers.

As for the customs on Angelica, I do understand the shipping & customs fees thing, I did however offer to pay those things....

Anyways, I love hot toys and I wasn't really complaining, just thought it was SO funny they thought I would pay $25 for a calendar they "should" have sent
Yeah, I get ya, sixth. The calendar does kinda surprise me as you'd think it comes from a marketing budget. I'll be cutting down on the amount of stuff I order direct from SSC, myself, just because our dollar's going down a bit (in addition to the shipping/duties).

It's here!

Pics later

This Box is huge!how can this box be bigger than the Bespin Luke with two figures and the weathervane?:dunno

Back