Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received this message

8d6bde3f5ec1fad4cd217b9d5bbcf8eb_zps1a7232cb.jpg

The semi BD head's likeness is really good. I wonder if some of the more talented customisers on here could sculpt over the BD parts to make a Clean version head

He probably finally realized how much more awesome T1 T-800 was than him, and just couldn't stand to live anymore. I can't blame him.

:lol :lol Realizing he was a shell of his former badassery must have been why he understood John's tears :lol

Yeah, that Ripley scene is extremely sexy.

Hell yeah it is... it's both in your face and subtle at the same time. But I'd be totally down getting freaky (and maybe even a bit dominated) with ALIEN Ripley and T2 Sarah Connor :lecture

They vary, if you want to see a load more go to ebay.com. I don't know why. It just works that way, and makes no difference when you log in or buy.

I'd probably avoid parted out stuff on eBay for a bit... there's always this initial price surge from the "have to have it first" crew. Once these are more plentiful the prices will drop a bit... although I could see the body remaining a big-ticket item; that's the one pieces you really can't easily do on your own or steal from another figure. The most economical choice if you want 2 full figures is to buy a 2nd figure and part out the extra pieces. Just selling one of each head, extra leather jackets, weapons and one of T-1000 pieces would probably negate the price of the 2nd figure.

I was hoping the chest wound happened a bit after the lesser damaged face, but sadly it was all at the same time. Although I really don't understand what caused that giant-*** hole just in his chest unless half the guys were center of mass shooting :huh

Back