Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've preordered this now after falling out of love with enterbays 1/4 offerings. Just wish I didn't sell my t-1000

Was thinking mothers basement but want it as soon as it's out so had to bite the bullet and use sideshow. Got some rewards so not that bad

Was thinking mothers basement but want it as soon as it's out so had to bite the bullet and use sideshow. Got some rewards so not that bad

Yeah MB was were I'm getting him from. I think it was one of the last places (UK based) that still had him on pre-order.

Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Fi...

You should pre order through lee at the good the bad and the robots. Too fella and I'm sure he said his DX13 where coming from Asian dealer so I assume the would be here fairly quickly

In the uk that is

Re: Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Fi...

You should pre order through lee at the good the bad and the robots. Too fella and I'm sure he said his DX13 where coming from Asian dealer so I assume the would be here fairly quickly

In the uk that is

Was ModelZone usually the first place to get their stock in (UK based)?

To be honest Frank I have never been a 'I must have that now' type of guy so in truth I don't mind waiting.

FP.co.uk is my usual source but I have the DX13 on pre-order with Mother Basement and my Scar Predator on order with Collectible Kitbash UK.

I have yet to use Lee's website, OSB, ToyHQ etc.

Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Fi...

Me too man I don't mind waiting, it's just a bonus when it's on the early train!

I used to use fp but the cs is ****e and they never have any updates so I've bought from lee since. Great guy man he's real flexible with payment, he just ask for a deposit. Great pack out though aswell would recommend

I still use fp for smaller scale stuff and also Darren over at collectibles kitbash for parts but he also has great pre order prices

I only used model zone to pick up bane before they stopped selling online and I picked up the T1 T-800 from disconnects toys and (finally) I've got the 1/4 batman at mothers basement so I've yet to experience there service but I've heard good things

Re: Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Fi...

Me too man I don't mind waiting, it's just a bonus when it's on the early train!

I used to use fp but the cs is ****e and they never have any updates so I've bought from lee since. Great guy man he's real flexible with payment, he just ask for a deposit. Great pack out though and great fella would recommend

I still use fp for smaller scale stuff and also Darren over at collectibles kitbash for parts but he also has great pre order prices

I only used model zone to pick up bane before they stopped selling online and I picked up the T1 T-800 from disconnects toys and (finally) I've got the 1/4 batman at mothers basement so I've yet to experience there service but I've heard good things

Yeah FP staff are a funny lot and seem cluless but they have yet to do me wrong.

Yeah loose items I use collectibles kitbash and I agree Darren is a smashing guy and I also use eBay for loose items too. I also have AVP Scar on pre-order with Darren.

Never used MZ and probably never will now and as I say I have the DX13 on pre-order with MB and I have heard good things about them as well.

disconnects toys?

That was a typo I meant discon toys, got some older figures but priced accordingly as is the way

Yeah you could ask them any question that cannot be answered in the product description and they wouldn't have an answer. I also didn't like how they didn't give you notice before charging your card, although I later learnt you can just ask them to do that and they will

That was a typo I meant discon toys, got some older figures but priced accordingly as is the way

Yeah you could ask them any question that cannot be answered in the product description and they wouldn't have an answer. I also didn't like how they didn't give you notice before charging your card, although I later learnt you can just ask them to do that and they will

Well when I first pre-ordered with them, Classic Predator, DX08 and DX09 I basically asked them after the first delay would I definitely get the figures and they replied that nothing is guaranteed until the stuff is in their warehouse and I was like :horror, you took my pre-order but can't guarantee delivery of the figure?

But all has been ok although they did get Bane in stock early and charged me without notifying me that they were getting him in early.

That's exactly what happened to me but I keep my funds in another account so it bounced.

I saw that mz had it in stock I bought it and called up fp to cancel they were like oh charged you for this last week and it was declined

It's a shame that this is delayed, but at least everything isn't getting delayed. Also, since the DX14 is getting released, maybe we will see the DX15 announcement before Christmas.

That's exactly what happened to me but I keep my funds in another account so it bounced.

I saw that mz had it in stock I bought it and called up FBI to cancel they were like oh charged you for this last week and it was declined

I didn't have enough in my Bank when the DX11 came in-stock (employer didn't put my wages in) so I had to ask them to wait to Monday and then try my account again then.

This was the manager and she said that is ok. So later on that day I get an email from the same manager telling me that they can't access the funds. :slap

They also seemed incompetent when I cancelled my pre-order for Robocop as I wanted him with the chair so I basically just said cancel that order and I will order the one with the chair instead, easy right? Not at FP.co.uk

It's a shame that this is delayed, but at least everything isn't getting delayed. Also, since the DX14 is getting released, maybe we will see the DX15 announcement before Christmas.

What is the hot favourite for the DX15, Chev?

Is it still Anakin?

What is the hot favourite for the DX15, Chev?

Is it still Anakin?

Most Likely, since Chan said that It was getting fast tracked now. I don't deal with favorites with Hot Toys, but I will say it won't surprise me if it's Anakin.

I'm going to be selfless and say I'd be happy if it was Marty Mcfly. Only cause I know a lot of people are looking forward to it. Not me personally, but Hot Toys wasn't made for just one person. Majority of people can't seem to grasp that concept.

https://www.hottoys.jp/news/2013/10/1309.html

November

"The Amazing Spider-Man" 1/6 scale figure Spider-Man

"Terminator 2" 1/6 scale figure T-800 (Battle Damage version)

"Terminator 2" 1/6 scale figure T-800 (Battle Damage version) [bonus with accessories]

"Iron Man 2" 1/6 scale diorama Hall of Armor (one single item) [sticker with seven]

"Iron Man 2" 1/6 scale diorama Hall of Armor (four sets) [14 sticker sheet with]

"Iron Man 2" 1/6 scale diorama Hall of Armor (seven sets) [21 sticker sheet with]

"Iron Man 3" 1/6 Scale Limited action figure Iron Man Mark 42

"Iron Man 3" 1/4 scale bust Iron Patriot​

Last edited:
If this were released today, we'd have DX 15 Terminator (w/ full battle damaged head and missing arm) for $300 and DX 16 Terminator (w/ semi-battle damaged head and whole arm) for $300.

Back