Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love this book...

IMG_3172_zps89b1a240.jpg
IMG_3174_zps8e5de005.jpg
IMG_3176_zps53af3130.jpg

I had never heard that Reeve was discussed. He might have been good. I could see him as Reese.

edit - actually he would have been taller than Arnold though...so maybe not.

I had never heard that Reeve was discussed. He might have been good. I could see him as Reese.

edit - actually he would have been taller than Arnold though...so maybe not.

yeah, I think he would have been interesting too. Hard to believe they asked Bruce Springsteen as well! :lol

The book is at a nice price on Amazon.co.uk and I will pick it up at a later date.

Who was the role offered to Kurt Russell?

The book is at a nice price on Amazon.co.uk and I will pick it up at a later date.

Who was the role offered to Kurt Russell?

There is much silence, about this figure. Could launch in HK until mid-end of November, which indicate that would come out in the U.S. on January 2014 or after.

It would have been creepy if the date was 10/10/82 instead of 12/14/82.

Tomorrow is actually the anniversary of his death.

I gotta pick this book up. The little extras remind me of the stuff that comes in The Star Wars Vault, tons of frame worthy stuff there.

It was in my wishlist for a few months at 20-21 GBP and now is in its lowest. 15.40 GBP. :yess:

Just purchased it :panic:

Yes!! Amazon.uk

A friend lives in the uk and when he comes to Spain, once a month, he brings all the goodies.

This year amazon.uk started to charge shipping costs to other countries in Europe like mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes!! Amazon.uk

A friend lives in the uk and when he comes to Spain, once a month, he brings all the goodies.

This year amazon.uk started to charge shipping costs to other countries in Europe like mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I had a snoop on Amazon.co.uk yesterday and that was the price of the boo. I will pick it up soon enough. Also Amazon UK has do some new stuff in regards to ordering this year.

Really? I have the ex on order but ive gotten the EB version awhile ago already. Im thinking I might cancel. 300 is steep for a fig that I already have the 1/4 scale superior version of. The only thing keeping me on the fence is the t1000. How many of these units you guys think they are making?

I often hear people talking of EBs superiority over this version. If were talking about the headsculpt then no argument there. As far as everything else, a complete package? No way. What EB decided to include accessory wise is probably one of the biggest head scratchers I've come across. A completely un-needed regular arm with no clean jacket? Clean gloved hands and grenade launcher with unbroken stock? BD bandolier to go with all the other clean equipment? :lol I'd rather them just make everything BD like its supposed to be, and if you want Cyberdyne stuff for your clean version...tuff. Either that or use the BD stuff.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

You are correct sir. EB's was a fairly nonsensical package, providing an incomplete set of accessories for an entirely different figure (no clean Bandolier) and in the process not providing as much as would have been preferred for the BD figure itself - semi-BD headsculpt, bullet-holed jacket with sleeve still intact, left hands, more right hands, steel rod, broken stock M79 etc etc.

Back