Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys are going to beat the Terminator license into the ground, you can count on when they run out of characters they will make 2.0's, 3.0's, and on and on, but you can also count on the fact that character's like young John Conner they want touch because they're only interested in the characters that they think will sell like Hot Cakes.

The days of testing the waters with obscure characters or character with little to hardy any screen time are over.

How you guys remember all those freak'n numbers is beyond me. Whenever someone mentions DX this or MS that I have to go back and look to see which figure you all are talking about.

There's few enough DXes so far that I do remember their numbers. I think.

With the MMSes though I only know the numbers of the figures whose threads I regularly post in.

^ Yup. Not to mention posting here everyday you're bound to remember them. It's funny I just realized I own most of the DX's.

DX01 but sold it
DX05
DX07- DX12
DX13 on PO
DX14 probably get.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I'm pissed I waited on the Sideshow Exclusive and now have to order the regular version. Though I wonder why the Sideshow Exclusive with the sculpted T1000 head is cheaper than the regular version. The exclusive version was $305 vs $315 for the regular version.

The DX10 should have really been the definitive T2 Arnold. Unfortunately the sculpt is a little off. It really should have looked comparable to this one minus the damage. Hopefully Hot Toys will redo it later down the road.

How you guys remember all those freak'n numbers is beyond me. Whenever someone mentions DX this or MS that I have to go back and look to see which figure you all are talking about.

:lol :exactly: I just know them by their actual names '89 Bats, '89 Joker ...
Respect to those who can just reel off a figure by their numbered designation though :)

I like the clean head even more than the BD head. I think they got Arnie's likeness down with that one. I'll get two, but probably my 2nd may wait a month after I get it.

You guys are making me confused. Any idea where the cheapest pre order is at. I havent even ordered 1 ... I might as well book it before you guys snag 2 and 3 ... Lol...

You guys are making me confused. Any idea where the cheapest pre order is at. I havent even ordered 1 ... I might as well book it before you guys snag 2 and 3 ... Lol...

I'm pretty sure all are a little over 300$ or close to it. I don't think it will be easy getting this for very cheap.

I know I own a few I don't know any of their numbers.

Were not trying to remember the numbers. It just happens. You see it at the top in the title thread ,plus coming in here everyday and seeing it posted several times. The DX line is the premier line so you kind of follow it, "What will be DX15?" and so forth. Actually its kind of hard to imagine not knowing the DX line at this point. At least for those that have been around a while.

both dx 8 and 9 (89) are easy to remember as its the "89" batman movie - not sure if that was intentional by hot toys, if not its quite a good coincidence

Were not trying to remember the numbers. It just happens. You see it at the top in the title thread ,plus coming in here everyday and seeing it posted several times. The DX line is the premier line so you kind of follow it, "What will be DX15?" and so forth. Actually its kind of hard to imagine not knowing the DX line at this point. At least for those that have been around a while.

QFT:lecture

This is :exactly: how it happens:lol

BTW do we know yet if pers works in the fully battle damaged head or is it just the light up feature?

- Two (2) battle damaged head sculpts with detachable scalp and shock- damping in the head including:
- One (1) battle damaged head sculpt with Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) patented by Hot Toys Limited
- One (1) battle damaged head sculpt with rolling eyeballs with LED light in right eyeball (red light, battery operated)

:dance:lecture:lecture:dance

Nice, that solves that:lol

That's a lot of crap stuffed in a 1/6 head:panic:

pers
led lightup feature
and whats the detactable scalp thing with shock damping, is that the chip removal feature?

Nice, that solves that:lol

That's a lot of crap stuffed in a 1/6 head:panic:

pers
led lightup feature
and whats the detactable scalp thing with shock damping, is that the chip removal feature?

Same as the DX10 , the piss flap for the chip :exactly:

yeah it is a lot of stuff :panic::lol

533501_10151123439667344_743654215_n.jpg

Does'nt really look possible or needed on this release, also the chip is not included in the specs ether:dunno

Back