Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

hahaha Not to rain on the awesome BD parade (which I am marching to as well), but I was expecting a BTTF DX next on HTs list. I guess it actually maybe 2015. :monkey2
Anyone else expected the same?

Was is a BTTF DX?

Awesome!! Cannot wait to order! Not sure if I'll get the EX or not but this is a very exciting

I don't see how it's bad for the DX10 owners. These are 2 different figures for different scenes and the DX10 is good for those that missed out on the MMS just like some of the other 2.0 figures. It's only bad for those that go the DX10 but were hoping for this

Yep. I'm not seeing how DX10 buyers got "trolled".

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Specs:

The 1/6th scale T-800 (Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger as T-800 in battle damaged look in the movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Two (2) battle damaged head sculpts with detachable scalp and shock- damping in the head including:
n One (1) battle damaged head sculpt with Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) patented by Hot Toys Limited
n One (1) battle damaged head sculpt with rolling eyeballs with LED light in right eyeball (red light, battery operated)
- Detailed hair sculpture
- Advanced muscular body with over 30 points of articulation
- An additional interchangeable left battle damaged forearm
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable gloved battle damaged palms including:
n One (1) pair for gun holding
n One (1) pair of fists
n One (1) pair of relaxed palms
n One (1) right palm with thumb up
n One (1) right palm for holding rod
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- Two (2) black leather-like battle damaged jackets including one (1) without left sleeve of forearm
- One (1) pair of battle damaged pants with belt
- One (1) battle damaged grey tee
- One (1) pair of black boots

Weapons:
- One (1) bandolier
- One (1) grenade launcher with broken handle
- One (1) machine gun
- One (1) pistol
- Twelve (12) bullets

Accessories:
- One (1) rod
- One (1) 1/6th scale T-1000 statue in real-like liquid metal form
- Deluxe light-up figure stand with T-800 nameplate, the movie logo and DX series title

Special Edition – Bonus Accessory (for selected markets only):
- One (1) 1/6th scale alternate T-1000 head sculpt in real-like liquid metal form

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Yulli & K.A. Kim
- Damage Part Sculpted by T.J. Cha
- Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by Kojun
- Costume Advised by Hai Lim

Release date: Q2 – Q3, 2013

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for figure and figure stand, button cells are required
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

Terminator 2: Judgment Day, T2, THE TERMINATOR, ENDOSKELETON, and any depiction of Endoskeleton are trademarks of StudioCanal S.A.
All Rights Reserved. © 2012 StudioCanal S.A. ® All Rights Reserved.

Licensed and distributed by Sideshow Collectibles
Manufactured and produced by Hot Toys Ltd.

Nice package, but I was disappointed with the DX10 in terms of skin colour and head, I still like the mms better. So I can't get too excited here. I'd much rather see a BD figure based on the older head and paint.
But we'll see I guess!

Where the **** is a-dev?!

Anyway, I think this is easily the best Arnie likeness HT has done. Can not wait for this. I think the DX11 just got replaced as my most anticipated figure of 2013.

I may shed a tear.

Updated original post with specs.

Release date is set to be Q2-Q3 2013.

hahaha Not to rain on the awesome BD parade (which I am marching to as well), but I was expecting a BTTF DX next on HTs list. I guess it actually maybe 2015. :monkey2
Anyone else expected the same?

I wasn't expecting it next, but I do want that sometime soon! Maybe it will be DX14, Anakin Skywalker DX15?

This figure is pretty cool, and from a casual Terminator fan's perspective much better than the DX10. LED eye is going to look amazing, hopefully no wiring issues arise.

Where the **** is a-dev?!

Anyway, I think this is easily the best Arnie likeness HT has done. Can not wait for this. I think the DX11 just got replaced as my most anticipated figure of 2013.

I may shed a tear.

while DX11 is still mine, this is a very very close second

but yea this likeness is sick! I wonder Who sculpted which? I'd say Yulli did the more BD and KA Kim did the slight BD

533501_10151123439667344_743654215_n.jpg

305922_10151123439757344_1161934040_n.jpg

and this is just badass, right out of the movie:
63712_10151123439582344_1910771165_n.jpg

News... POP at HKD 1980.... more expensive than Avenger's HULK (which POP was at HKD 1930).....

Translation: SSC pricing at around USD300 (or more)

Finaly---but headsculpt is 6/10

Note: Being BD... the jacket/pants is not made of real leather like DX10...

I like everything from the neck down.

Awesome looking figure. Take my money. Including the liquid T1000 is brilliant!

Full of so much win!!! :clap:clap:clap

Now we need a T1 Police Station shoot out and that'll be it for me.

Agree.

Specs:

The 1/6th scale T-800 (Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger as T-800 in battle damaged look in the movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Two (2) battle damaged head sculpts with detachable scalp and shock- damping in the head including:
n One (1) battle damaged head sculpt with Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) patented by Hot Toys Limited
n One (1) battle damaged head sculpt with rolling eyeballs with LED light in right eyeball (red light, battery operated)
- Detailed hair sculpture
- Advanced muscular body with over 30 points of articulation
- An additional interchangeable left battle damaged forearm
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable gloved battle damaged palms including:
n One (1) pair for gun holding
n One (1) pair of fists
n One (1) pair of relaxed palms
n One (1) right palm with thumb up
n One (1) right palm for holding rod
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- Two (2) black leather-like battle damaged jackets including one (1) without left sleeve of forearm
- One (1) pair of battle damaged pants with belt
- One (1) battle damaged grey tee
- One (1) pair of black boots

Weapons:
- One (1) bandolier
- One (1) grenade launcher with broken handle
- One (1) machine gun
- One (1) pistol
- Twelve (12) bullets

Accessories:
- One (1) rod
- One (1) 1/6th scale T-1000 statue in real-like liquid metal form
- Deluxe light-up figure stand with T-800 nameplate, the movie logo and DX series title

Special Edition – Bonus Accessory (for selected markets only):
- One (1) 1/6th scale alternate T-1000 head sculpt in real-like liquid metal form

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Yulli & K.A. Kim
- Damage Part Sculpted by T.J. Cha
- Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by Kojun
- Costume Advised by Hai Lim

Release date: Q2 – Q3, 2013

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for figure and figure stand, button cells are required
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

Terminator 2: Judgment Day, T2, THE TERMINATOR, ENDOSKELETON, and any depiction of Endoskeleton are trademarks of StudioCanal S.A.
All Rights Reserved. © 2012 StudioCanal S.A. ® All Rights Reserved.

Licensed and distributed by Sideshow Collectibles
Manufactured and produced by Hot Toys Ltd.

PERS IN THE ENDO EYE?!?!?!?!!

:horror:horror:panic::panic:

Same here...

:monkey3

Q2 - Q3

:gah::gah::gah:

while DX11 is still mine, this is a very very close second

but yea this likeness is sick! I wonder Who sculpted which? I'd say Yulli did the more BD and KA Kim did the slight BD

]

I say that mainly because we've had Joker figures before in that outfit. This is something we've dreamed of for years.

I'm surprised I'm seeing as much complaints about the sculpt though. I think it rocks and blows HTs previous efforts away.

I promised to myself not to order any other HT outside my picked lines. And this terminator not even on the list. I could easily passed on DX 10.

But this BD one is terrific. I have to find a way around explaining my wife that I have to break my promise lol.

I have to get me the EX version. It's amazing set. I really hope HT don't screw this one up for fast release for lack of likeness than in Proto.

Back