Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not enough $$$ to buy all these T2 Arnold Terminators!
I even canceled my DX10 order.
The Arnold head from the MMS 117 is it? RULES!!
I bought 2 on ebay
eBay agin:
I bought the real leathers, boots and gray tee yesterday from the DX10.
I bought all the hands and pegs from the DX10.
I will buy a body and the guns guns guns!! LATER Dudes!
I don't need the blood and guts DX13 in my house even though I consider it to be the best version (IF IT HAD THE MMS117 heads!!
I'll sculpt my own Endo/Arnold T2 head. Will it light up? Maybe.
"Nuff Said!
Wayne THE DANE Hansen

3182.gif

Have a question?

Is it me or am i mising some thing?

The BD exclusive is priced at $304.99 and the normal one for $314.99?

Shouldn't that be the other way round or what?:confused:

This is not a mistake. The local dealer I buy some of my figures through told me that SS is kind of messing with the retailers on this one. They want to make sure that there is more motivation to buy the exclusive directly from their site instead of buying it somewhere else. Since local retailers aren't allowed to carry the exclusives, this puts them at a disadvantage for this one. Also normally retailers can sell the figure at a 10% discount but SS is only allowing a mark down of 8% for this one.

Have a question?

Is it me or am i mising some thing?

The BD exclusive is priced at $304.99 and the normal one for $314.99?

Shouldn't that be the other way round or what?:confused:

It's actually $314.99 MSRP for both. Sideshow just advertised it as $304.99 + $10 flat fee shipping for the exclusive to make it look more enticing to buy from them I suppose :lol

This is not a mistake. The local dealer I buy some of my figures through told me that SS is kind of messing with the retailers on this one. They want to make sure that there is more motivation to buy the exclusive directly from their site instead of buying it somewhere else. Since local retailers aren't allowed to carry the exclusives, this puts them at a disadvantage for this one. Also normally retailers can sell the figure at a 10% discount but SS is only allowing a mark down of 8% for this one.

yep, noticed no deals, so I P.O. this thing at Sideshow.

DX13 is awesome.

:lol

I'll take that. :rock

I have not enough $$$ to buy all these T2 Arnold Terminators!
I even canceled my DX10 order.
The Arnold head from the MMS 117 is it? RULES!!
I bought 2 on ebay
eBay agin:
I bought the real leathers, boots and gray tee yesterday from the DX10.
I bought all the hands and pegs from the DX10.
I will buy a body and the guns guns guns!! LATER Dudes!
I don't need the blood and guts DX13 in my house even though I consider it to be the best version (IF IT HAD THE MMS117 heads!!
I'll sculpt my own Endo/Arnold T2 head. Will it light up? Maybe.
"Nuff Said!
Wayne THE DANE Hansen

areyouretaded.gif

Aaaaand there it is. :lol

This one is still my favorite. If used right it can be hilarious.

Bertgif.gif

Back