Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
" I need a vacation! "

" NO..There is still another chip..and it must be destroyed! "

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words fellas. :hi5: Here are a couple more with the xmas lights on the tree in the background. Fun time of year!

IMG_2619_zpsd82fccb3.jpg

IMG_2613_zps1d8ac20a.jpg

If by "review" you mean me just saying a bunch of times over how awesome this figure is, then yes, a "review" may be uploaded on YouTube sometime today or tomorrow. :rotfl
I'm on the lookout for it :)
Cleaned both sculpts up some more made the chrome pop more in the light, I can't believe how nice it came out when I woke up this morning.

I really think HT should've started really subtle with the blood this sculpt is fantastic!

At first I thought I should clean up the arm and leg, but it turns out as soon as modded the face, now the excessive blood kinda of compliment the head sculpt and it doesn't bother me anymore.

Normal, no frills, simple daylight shots. This might be my display pose.
Simple but expressive

I know everyone loves the full bd sculpt as do I, but IDK this just leaves me in awe

I know this isn't movie accurate I just love the result! :clap

No more jam look for me..All Arnold IMO

Normal sunlight loves him
Nice work man :hi5:
I'm kinda disgusted by the reviewer's who get FREE FIGIRE'S or a big ars discount who are not even fan's F THEM and decided only watching Real collectors for now beside's the silent unboxer forget the rest!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wkcoobYUu8g

Funny a$$ clip :lol

I like what Guyver is doing here with the scene specific moments. All the same things are going through my head but, without proper lighting and a black-out backdrop, I just can't be arsed.

I like what Guyver is doing here with the scene specific moments. All the same things are going through my head but, without proper lighting and a black-out backdrop, I just can't be arsed.

"WHY?"

Last edited:
Agreed. I love seeing everyone's ideas on here. Great posing options out there and I'm really looking forward to someone finding the chains and doing the end scene. I'm sure a few are in the works :panic:

Terminator2.jpg

The only backdrop I have to use is a white wall :acme

While I am hoping to do that one, to me its a bit obvious, the one everyone thinks of. 'Arm stuck in the gears' is probably the one I'd love to do most.

I'm drooling looking at all those pictures. Still on the waitlist and hoping to get one from SSC. What are my chances? Anyone got an extra exclusive for sale?

I know I don't have the right gear setup background but here's my redue of my earlier attempt of the gear sequence.

I loved the intensity in his eyes in that scene..best I could do using PERS. :slap

Back