Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He probably finally realized how much more awesome T1 T-800 was than him, and just couldn't stand to live anymore. I can't blame him.

Fun fact.

Sarah Connor presses a machine factory button that terminates the Terminator in both films.

By the end of the film the T-800 wasn't just a mindless cyborg following a mission, it was it's own entity. He was just as much involved and interested in the destruction of Cyberdyne as John and Sarah was. In fact, it was mostly his idea to "prevent the war".

I just saw the ending as the Terminator's full understanding of the situation. The T-1000 is destroyed, he himself is on his last leg. If he exists, he is essentially the future (like that cut line alludes to). He understands he has no real purpose now and must sacrifice himself to prevent the war. He can override John's orders because he can think and choose to. While he doesn't feel and can't cry, he can think like a human being.
Yeah this makes sense to me. He was damaged already and may have not been repairable and didn't really have a purpose in staying. He probably felt that his being around put John and Sarah more at risk in case he was discovered.

Yeah, he was essentially running on alternate power. The heat of the steel mill is what kept him going.

There's no ending where the Terminator, John and Sarah go and hide into the night and fix up all that damage. It's more than a few slugs in his back and he knows it.

A-Dev - i'm stoked about this figure i cant imagine what you must be feeling, especially getting multiples. I envy you:)

Thanks...Steve isn't it? (our Pms are long deleted!) Yeah stoked is a bit of an understatement. It won't get bigger than this for me. Though if they made young John and finished the T1 line that's be pretty damn cool.

By the end of the film the T-800 wasn't just a mindless cyborg following a mission, it was it's own entity. He was just as much involved and interested in the destruction of Cyberdyne as John and Sarah was. In fact, it was mostly his idea to "prevent the war".

I just saw the ending as the Terminator's full understanding of the situation. The T-1000 is destroyed, he himself is on his last leg. If he exists, he is essentially the future (like that cut line alludes to). He understands he has no real purpose now and must sacrifice himself to prevent the war. He can override John's orders because he can think and choose to. While he doesn't feel and can't cry, he can think like a human being.

"My CPU is a neural net processor; a learning computer"

So by the end of the movie he got his learn on.

I dunno. Isn't the idea behind his learning computer to be able to become a better human infiltrator? I don't know that that goes towards being able to override his programming....or maybe it can and that's why Skynet presets the switch to ''read-only''. Actually yeah that's an interesting point.

He probably finally realized how much more awesome T1 T-800 was than him, and just couldn't stand to live anymore. I can't blame him.

:lol:lol:lol

No.

My money has A-Dev hanging the DX13 on a chain over molten hot steel before anyone else...

I don't think it'll be me first but that will be one of my goals. The molten steel will be fake however :D

I dunno. Isn't the idea behind his learning computer to be able to become a better human infiltrator? I don't know that that goes towards being able to override his programming....or maybe it can and that's why Skynet presets the switch to ''read-only''. Actually yeah that's an interesting point.

OMG:gah:

"He doesn't want you to do much thinking does he?"

"No."

Turn in your Terminator fan card now. You've lost all your cred newb.

Fun fact.

Sarah Connor presses a machine factory button that terminates the Terminator in both films.

That's because Sarah is a grade A Bad@ss!:lecture

Goddness she is hot I would love to "terminate" her if ya know what I mean wink wink.

Sarah looks like a man.

I was always partial to Ginger and the a cast wearing Pescadero lady myself.

This Sarah Connor for me, please.

dUt2tEA.jpg

:drool

No accounting for taste I guess:rotfl:rotfl

Seriously nobody else is turned on by strong bad@ss women?

Ripely is hotter than Sarah Connor, even when bald and cloned.

80s Sarah Connor looks like how my mom looked with that hair. 90s Sarah Connor looks like a dude. Do not want.

:lol at Kara and Difab

Haha:lecture

How about Lena Headey? Although I don't consider the SCC part of the universe as well.

Hmmm...nah. Not really into her either. It'd be Summer Glau of that cast. I guess I just like them girlier in appearance. Is there a way to say that without sounding like a deviant?

Glau looks like an alien. The weird dude that played John in that show was more feminine than her.

I liked that chubby blonde chick in the show, can't remember her name. She dies or commits suicide or something. The Asian resistance traitor lady was pretty hot too.

Ripely is hotter than Sarah Connor, even when bald and cloned.

Ripley is also a bad@ss for sure but Sigourney Weaver looks like a man 100%. Her face is so sharp you can cut yourself on it.

The obvious tie breaker her for the Trinity of female bad@ssees is Carrie Fisher circa 1977.

Back