Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly: Speedy with no kicked boxes please :horror:horror:horror

Oh, you never finished him??? Why did I think that was done :slap

Well it was mostly done, figure wise, just never got any accessories like the backpack or anything. I also wasn't happy with the body I had, though it looks right it has cr a pp y articulation.

littlejohnconnor039_zps25fd9c3a.jpg

customconnor002_zps473974da.jpg

customconnor004_zps95738181.jpg

customconnor003_zps122631e6.jpg

Just watched the unboxing vid and this looks like the most amazingly epic figure of this year

I was seriously impressed with that video. I love seeing things presented so simply. This reminds me why I used to love HT so much. A big box full of amazingly cool intricate things. The full BD head looks awesome on it too.
:panic:

Last edited:
I read on another forum about kitbashin jon and said a old 8 inch mego body try but not sure would be any better then the body i linked.

I also ordered with Sideshow, they haven't shipped yet. Yes I'm going mental with this one.

Daaaamn man, you're certainly committed. :lol That's what, $1,250+ in a couple of days for 3 figures? I hope customs is kind to you.

I read on another forum about kitbashin jon and said a old 8 inch mego body try but not sure would be any better then the body i linked.

If that bodys the right height than its perfect, mego body couldn't be better, though maybe the right height. Going to have to weight the options. I would normally just buy that body but with just paying for the dx13 and the iminime cowboy on one paycheck I'm going to have to play it cool till next payday:panic:

I hear that this time a year is tight and collecting Hot toys always know's when to shake us down for must have's.

Back