Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robocop verses Terminator would be an awesome display.
MGM119-AT-3.jpg

terminatorWrong.jpg

:lol

I repose my DX10 almost weekly, so I'm sure I'll make use of everything the DX13 has to offer.

I have my figs posed in the same pose for a couple of months, then change them around.

I had my DX10 just holding the grenade launcher and a greande shell in his other hand for ages, now I put the ' damn mini gun ' on him again. :lol

DSCF1654_zps6c432bd1.jpg
DSCF1655_zpsa3ea5710.jpg

I really want two so I can use both headsculpts but really don't want to buy two whole figures.

Then buy a body, tshirt, boots and pants and just make a second figure. I think the DX10 body was a TTM21 but I might be mistaken.

Then buy a body, tshirt, boots and pants and just make a second figure. I think the DX10 body was a TTM21 but I might be mistaken.
For it to be accurate though the battle damaged parts from this figure would be needed. I might try looking after the figure releases but we all know how expensive this stuff can be parted out. Really the main pieces needed would be the DX13 body, ripped pants, ripped shirt, and the damaged bandolier. The body will probably be the hardest thing to get.

For it to be accurate though the battle damaged parts from this figure would be needed. I might try looking after the figure releases but we all know how expensive this stuff can be parted out. Really the main pieces needed would be the DX13 body, ripped pants, ripped shirt, and the damaged bandolier.

Look on the forums here, they're fellow collectors that part stuff out and make EBay prices look like the joke they are.

Look on the forums here, they're fellow collectors that part stuff out and make EBay prices look like the joke they are.
Yeah I've utilized the for sale forum before. The only thing is I have a feeling that people who are buying two or will part stuff out will be getting rid of the duplicate spare parts (extra headsculpts, jackets, weapons, etc.). I'll keep an eye out though. I have a feeling the body for this figure will be. one of the harder pieces to get.

For it to be accurate though the battle damaged parts from this figure would be needed. I might try looking after the figure releases but we all know how expensive this stuff can be parted out. Really the main pieces needed would be the DX13 body, ripped pants, ripped shirt, and the damaged bandolier. The body will probably be the hardest thing to get.

Yeah that is the way I'm doing it. Getting one DX13, then making one up from loose parts. The body will be the most expensive part. Its a bonus I don't need to get a head for it because that can cost £$£.

Has anybody had their WL convert for the EX? I got on May 29th and I'm a little surprised it hasn't converted yet.

It should be easy enough to match the BD on the shirt, pants and other parts. As long as you don't mind doing a little work.

We might be expecting this around September at the soonest right? I can't wait to get this figure. I look forward to all of the posing options. I am thinking of using the Liquid T-1000 posed with him first.

I haven't quite given up hope on him appearing in HK this month. But in any case time flies. It'll be September before we know it.

Back