Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My last flex is 25th was august 25th got email official notice late last night . I think we should see shipped begining of september for us finaly.

New television show idea - Cyberdyne Systems: the Gibbons Chronicles. This series will show us the zany antics of Gibbons in the years leading up to Cyberdyne's destruction.

The series ends after Cyberdyne is blown up with Gibbons being blamed for the whole fiasco.

Did anybody else think it was funny that the other security guard didn't bother to untie Gibbons right away and just left him there hog tied?

He untied him later, didn't he? As per protocol, he felt that triggering the silent alarm is a priority.

:lecture

''I think its the guy from the mall''

Gibbons - "It is the guy from the mall''

''its him and the woman''

Least I think that was the dialogue when the 2 of them were on the phone to the police.

I wonder how the endo eye lights up? Similar to the HT Iron Man figures with a light-up neck post?

Last edited:
He had about as much 'umph' in him, as the garbage truck guy at the beginning of T1:

"..wutdaheyall?"

:lol

sw50sw8sw578.gif

Back