Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

WOW! I like everything with this figure but the battle damaged head is not movie accurate:( Take a look at that and compare:

Terminator-800-Battle-Damaged-1-1.jpg

533501_10151123439667344_743654215_n.jpg

:gah::exactly:

Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Oh I know. I have seen the pics. No way I am throwing it under the bus. Just gonna be tempted to go against my one good character figure rule.

Forget the photos...just wait till you see the figure in all it's real glory. The funny thing is that it's 1/6 but looks a lot better than the EB 1/4 crybaby, that's for sure. :lol

I'm going to be so ****ed next year. :lol But it's too damn good to pass on everything.

End of the year : EB T-800 BD
2013 : Possibly 2 endoskeletons on the market and this DX and perhaps more !

I'm buying all of them.
Hopefully, EB will tease us with an endoskeleton.

Buying them without even seeing them, huh? :lol

Passed on DX10, but I might pick this up. T-1000 form isn't exactly versatile, but it's a nice touch.

Buying them without even seeing them, huh? :lol

With all the competiton around it, I'm not too worry about the quality to be honest. I'm more concerned with the final price.

1/6 or fail.

I only received DX10 yesterday. So when I saw this announcement today, I was shocked, angry, pissed off!! But now that I've had time to absorb it and look at the pics and what this has to offer, I could not be more excited about this!!

DX10 is just the appettiser to the main course that is DX13!!! I am so glad now that I have a normal T-800 with a headsculpt that perfectly complements this new battle damaged version!!

The Hot Toys marketing and strategy folks know exactly what they are doing! HT have grown heaps in the past couple of years, and DX10 was to satisfy all the new collectors (like me) who never had the MMS figure. And this new DX simply takes that and gives us pretty much the definitive battle damaged T-800 in sixth scale!!

I honestly couldnt give 2 ****s about EB 1/4 scale figure because I'm only into 1/6th scale. And this would appear to beat out any and all competion in that scale!!!

Hot Toys has certainly not screwed me over with DX10 - with this new figure they have simply given me the choice to have the most bad ass T2 display in my own home!! Forget my new DX07 setup - DX10 and DX13 will be the CENTREPIECE for my collectibles display!! Cant wait :)

I've been waiting for this for years. It's pretty much everything I want for this release.

The T-1000 might be the best part, especially the chrome officer head.

DO WANT. WILL GET.

Going to be a tough call, this comes with a lot and will be cheaper than EB, but like the other HT T-800s there are things off where EB could look better, but one way or another, a figure like this is finally realized, this is in my top all-time wanted figures.

Going to be a tough call, this comes with a lot and will be cheaper than EB, but like the other HT T-800s there are things off where EB could look better, but one way or another, a figure like this is finally realized, this is in my top all-time wanted figures.

Its been one of mine as well. Probably been in the "Top 5" or maybe even in the "Top 3" forever.

Looks so excellent.Best looking Terminator figure ever. This is mine:blissy.

Just like most of you guys, I checked the news this morning at work and bam! I got all excited. :panic:
I`m new to collecting 1/6 scale figures and I couldn't get my hands on the MMS117. I prefer the face sculpt of that one over the DX10. I said that I would wait for a BD version and like some kind of evil sorcery they announce the BD today. I can't wait to see some more pictures.
I was planning to save up cash for a future Predators AC 02 release, but with this bad boy announced, that plan is on hold. This figure is really tempting,especially for people who missed the previous releases.:yess:

Its been one of mine as well. Probably been in the "Top 5" or maybe even in the "Top 3" forever.

This is #2 for me, Rambo 4 is #1. This is a great looking set and for my photography, the accessories offer more options, but EB gets better proportions and detail so I'm going to weigh my options heavily cuz once the photos are done, how much I'll like it on the shelf will really matter. The sculpts look like HT's best Arnie work ever, even better than DX10.

Yep.

Now just make Police Shootout/Tanker BD 1984 T-800 and Kyle Reese and I'll never ask for another Terminator figure again.

I love the little details that are included that we all listed and discussed. The steel rod, the broken grenade launcher, etc. It's fantastic. The T-1000 is probably the best surprise and coolest feature.

Only thing that's missing is the SWAT gas grenade launcher that he uses in Cyberdyne to stun the officers.

Only thing that's missing is the SWAT gas grenade launcher that he uses in Cyberdyne to stun the officers.

Yeah, kinda stinks that they just recycled the machine gun from Sarah fr a lesser moment and skipped the launcher that was used I'm trailers an photos heavily to sell the film and became an iconic image, but even NECA never did the launcher.

Back