Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Cicada and ebor:duff...it's a figure that certainly stands the test of time...great shelf presence..
The cape looks great on yours Sturtrup...very natural looking
Great figure Matrix!! And great shots! Thanks...the cape is a pain...I've worked on it about an hour and I'm absolutely intentioned to never again touch it.

One of my all-time favorite figures!

IMG_20180218_122552148_LL~2.jpg

I’m thinking of getting a DX09, are there any common problems I need to watch out for?

Broken pers systems and missing fins from the gauntlets are the most common.
I got mine brand new and sealed & Iv never touched the pers on it for fear of breaking it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m thinking of getting a DX09, are there any common problems I need to watch out for?

Broken pers systems and missing fins from the gauntlets are the most common.
I got mine brand new and sealed & Iv never touched the pers on it for fear of breaking it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would also add the boot hole that holds the peg tends to crack overtime, check if you can pose the feet up and down- if it stays then your boots are good.

The batman returns gauntlet finns are super fragile look at them wrong and flipping break. Never any q.c issue's with eye posing or boots. I have 2 of each no q,c issue's just the returns gauntlets that are fragile garbage.

I would also add the boot hole that holds the peg tends to crack overtime, check if you can pose the feet up and down- if it stays then your boots are good.

It was happened to mine. I have the plastic piece inside the left boot that is broken. Hot Toys don't want send me a replacement piece..and the Honk Kong ebay seller the same ! I buyed it in 2013. Incredible :(

Got the DX09 all OK :)
However, while its a nice looking figure, I didn’t really appreciate that it’s almost a statue. As a result, I’m wondering if I should look again at a Bale Batman, as I was very torn between a Keaton or Bale Batman. Plus, the Chris Reeve Superman would probably have to go too, as I brought them to complement each other, and I don’t see CR Superman working with a Bale Batman.

Got the DX09 all OK :)
However, while its a nice looking figure, I didn’t really appreciate that it’s almost a statue. As a result, I’m wondering if I should look again at a Bale Batman, as I was very torn between a Keaton or Bale Batman. Plus, the Chris Reeve Superman would probably have to go too, as I brought them to complement each other, and I don’t see CR Superman working with a Bale Batman.

Keaton>Bale

Anything>Fatfleck

just received my custom museum Joker head!

At last! now I can try to recreate poses from the iconic museum scene... Joker needs futzing but he is getting there!

I need help with bats, can anyone suggest a way in which I can hold Batman arm up, holding the hook gun?

I try to keep the arm up, but it keeps going down.... ratched elbow, you were neccessary on this one...!

31680511_2133161606914562_9027712357849104384_n(1).jpg

Back