Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After dewired and delined the stock cape, i ironed it. Very pleased with the result! Nothing to see with the stock cape effect. Maybe needs still a little of futzing but looks preaty cool!

Thank you but all the credit is for Capitain crypt. It is one of his custom. I bought it as i would never try this on my standard dx09.
I just worked on the cape. I'll try to add some weathering next.

:wink1:

I don't mind the standard cape, I like to keep all the figures with their original accessories anyway, but a bit of patience produces great results and the wires help for some innovative action poses.

Has anyone here tried putting the Returns cape onto the DX09??

IMG_2752.JPG
IMG_2760.JPG
IMG_2762.JPG
IMG_2765.JPG
IMG_2772.JPG
IMG_2773.JPG

Great pictures, as always. Love when Batman is displayed next to the Batmobile.

Looks like Batman's got a chub. You got a Catwoman around that we don't know about?

You know that I immediately noticed the chub right after I took the photos and I quickly went searching to see if others had the same or if I had messed up the suit somehow. :lol

Thanks for kind words.

Nah, it's not messed up. Keaton was packin'.

Better than the Enterbay Bale ********, ammirite?

I just bought one right this second. He's on Facebook. If you message him, he'll send you a price list with PayPal information. He only has 7 left now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought one myself! I know the 3.0 is discontinued now, but what does everyone consider to be the best DX09 Cape he's done? I liked the look of the 3.0 so will be interesting to see what the "Final" one is like...

Back