Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've found if you take up some of the slack in the back and use a small paper clip or something like that to keep it pulled together from behind makes it look a ton better.

f85399828d8046f6ca1c8f1e66244672.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one of my favourite figs. It doesn't need an extreme pose. Just the straight up and down bad ass is what it's all about :) the stock cape takes some work but once you get it how you want, you can't go wrong with it! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello!

A very cool member of the forum sold me one of his DX09 battle damaged. I'm very happy! I've already de wired and de lined the cape! Even if it is not fluid like a Tony Mei cape it is far better than the stock cape.
Next step is add some weathering and dust and work on the base. But it is really an impressive custom and THE figure that missed in my 89 collection.

:wink1:

Thanks!

Anyone can explain me how the front part of speargun with the arrow grab the belt? It seems that there is no magnet on this part? I can't manage to do the same...:dunno

Thanks!

Anyone can explain me how the front part of speargun with the arrow grab the belt? It seems that there is no magnet on this part? I can't manage to do the same...:dunno

There's a little black piece that attaches to the belt in order to hold the front of the grapple gun in place...

speargun.jpg

:duff

Last edited:
Back