Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont want to say it revived it because keaton Batman was and still is so bad *** but this and the dx08 figure alone def resparked the interest to mostly everyone and every company now is jumping on the 89 wave to cash in. All because of these two figures. That says alot.

This could be released next week and still beat the hell out of almost every other HT figure. It's one of their best.

:goodpost:

this is still my favorite figure, such amazing sculp and likeness.
The rubber has hold on very well too
I was really scary before I get this, with all the Dx02 issues.
WE NEED MORE PICTURES!!!!

how do you get that light effect? looks amazing!!!

Thanks!!!!
3 lights spots... a yellow one on the left (60w bulb) and 2 led white lights on the right/front of the batmobile :yess:

BTW i'm ussing your custom cape, v01

This is just tremendous. Beautiful lighting.

Thanks! this was my goal:

KeatonBatmobile.jpg

Yeah, you and Vodoun really did a great job capturing that look Rodan. Very nice lighting.

Thanks. And Vader is on his stand so he's a bit shorter but he's still a bit tall for 1/6, and that's with the mod I did on him. The stock Vader is massive, comically so.

I cleaned my shelves the other day and took all the 1/6 stuff down and thought I'd take a group shot for fun. There are more figures to the right and left of that picture.

Looks great. Nicholson Joker, Vader and '89 Batman are the stand out of the bunch.

Poor Indy got cropped. :lol

That's really cool, Fiend! I knew it was a "cleaning the shelves" shot as mine also get altogether when I'm dusting my detolfs :)

Is that a Nosferatu figure? Looks great!

Thanks. And yeah, that's Nosey in the back. I love old monster movies. I wish I would have cracked Dracula out for this shot. He's in his box for now, no room

Fantastic collection Fiend. I like how the T1 T-800 is posed.

That old Ben Kenobi looks wonderful. You only seem to be missing a (like me) Michael Myers '78.

Back