Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
920595_10151977640434346_610144702_o.jpg

1399765_10151977640044346_1704277360_o.jpg

I didn't say I wouldn't want one like that, I actually would. Just goes to show, emotional content does not translate well via straight text! :lol

I'm just saying that, amongst the crowd that think it would be great, there would be a vocal minority that would say "Euuugh!" "Looks funny!" or "No way"

Also, 'Curling one off' does indeed refer to taking care of one's lavatory business.

I've just picked up this figure. :) can one of you help - over the course of time I understand the rubber will start to crack etc. but how long does it take for that process to eventually happen?

I've gotten every Batman Hot Toys have done (except the MMS 13) and out of all of them, I'd say the DX 09 rubber is the best. It's like a second skin.

It doesn't leak or have oil but it still feels "moist" and mint. Not a change since I got them (I got an extra and spare bodies).

The only problem I've had is that damn glue. The magnets on the faceplates just keep coming off, same with the grapple magnet. Cheap *** glue.

Batman (89) is just a brilliant epic movie. Just pure greatness from beginning to end. I said that and I am a HUGE fan of the Nolan films. I appreciate both takes on Bats.

I always use leather wipes or leather protector to clean my figure. It works so far, looks great and the only stain in the rubber is from the factory but hey...

I'm still curious why we never got any faces like these. I would have preferred them to the hot dog/ketchup eating one.

Btmn_0909_zps593b0f86.jpg

Btmn_0978_zps85ca0a70.jpg

Btmn_1022_zpsb7d77f57.jpg

Btmn_1103_zps990ef278.jpg

snapshot20090103191853_zpsb4fae245.jpg

Sorry for quoting these again. They ****ing deserve it. There are a couple there I've never seen, which is pretty amazing considering my Burton Bat nerdism.

Anyone know where the tutorials for removing the wire and lining for the the cape are? I think I'm gonna give that a go cause I'm sick of looking at the messy cape haha.

Anyone know where the tutorials for removing the wire and lining for the the cape are? I think I'm gonna give that a go cause I'm sick of looking at the messy cape haha.

I think someone posted one. Not positive. I know its a daunting task but you'll just have to check through the thread. All you do is cut out the inner lining with an Exacto. Its not hard, just be careful.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Hey Guys,

I manage to pick up this figure! It's the best HS I seen to date. Quick question though, how do you guys put on the belt properly? I try putting it on but it has a tight feel to it and it is causing the rubber to crease in the midsection. Any advice guys?

Hey Guys,

I manage to pick up this figure! It's the best HS I seen to date. Quick question though, how do you guys put on the belt properly? I try putting it on but it has a tight feel to it and it is causing the rubber to crease in the midsection. Any advice guys?

I have three of these and one has a tight belt. I just had to put it on and have a slight crease in his drawers and live with it. I thought about getting another belt from eBay but with my luck it'd be tight too. :lol

I just have to say that it absolutely thrills me to see a thread based on a figure released almost 2 years ago STILL hovering at the top of this forum consistently.

Quality in action.

Sallah

I just have to say that it absolutely thrills me to see a thread based on a figure released almost 2 years ago STILL hovering at the top of this forum consistently.

Quality in action.

Sallah

:goodpost:

Yep, still an amazing figure. Love it.

Quality in action.

Sallah

It does not get old. Quality all the way.

For all the aggression built into the new SSC's face sculpts, this one just kicks its arse for sheer presence. The SSC sculpts are just trying a bit too hard, in my opinion.

Back