Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VERY NICE pics here!

Here's mine...

DSC04739_zps5f8cc414.jpg

DSC04737_zps34221ea6.jpg

Got an email from Tony. My cape went out Friday, it should be here tomorrow. Whatever it is , short, sticky or whatever I'll deal with it. No ****ing way am I throwing down another $50 for a cape.

Got an email from Tony. My cape went out Friday, it should be here tomorrow. Whatever it is , short, sticky or whatever I'll deal with it. No ****ing way am I throwing down another $50 for a cape.

Trust me when I say you'll be happy with it. If you like the way it looks in the pictures I took most recently, you'll like it in hand. Just pull it down on the shoulders and it will lay perfectly. Here are a couple I took a minute ago.

IMG_20130302_180900_518_zps23bfcd5e.jpg

IMG_20130302_180843_286_zps0b374a5a.jpg

Re: Help with michael keaton Batman

Thank you ALL for the warm welcome, and the info. From a bat fan to another, thank you much!

C&P of what I said in the cape thread:

I don't understand why the people who think the V1 cape is perfect as it is are upset with the people that prefer a slightly longer V2.

You have the cape YOU WANT and you are completely satisfied with it, what is the problem with other people getting the cape THEY WANT? If you like the cape you have at the length it is, why is the existence of an even longer cape even an issue for you? It should be irrelevant to your satisfaction. You're not missing out. In fact, from your opinion, you already own the best version of the cape, right?

----

And to add some more...this is not about entitlement. NO ONE is getting a cape, any cape, for FREE. If you like the V1 cape as it is, great for you, you can PAY for that. If you wanted a slightly longer one, and you voiced your opinion, now you have an option to PAY for that too. In fact, if you already have the V1 and want the V2, Tony is generously offering it to you at a discount, which he certainly doesn't have to do. People that PAY for are V2 because that's what they want to spend their money on are no more "entitled" than people that PAY for a V1 because that's what they want to spend their money on.

It's curious that feedback to Tony is interpreted as whining and moaning now, even though every post I've seen about it was actually complimentary to Tony's cape quality, and mentioned the length as a critique....it's called constructive criticism people. I dare you to find a post that says anything like "Tony's cape sucks because it's too short!" The overwhelming majority, if not all, of the criticisms of the cape's length are more like "Tony's cape is awesome, and I don't want to take anything away from it because I appreciate the hard work and talent etc.....but I wish it was a bit longer."

Couldn't of been said any better. In fact the only reason I asked if he was doing a longer version in the first place is because I saw he did it with his custom DKR Batman capes.

LOL :lol Crystal and I take critique very well so no worry too much about us :lol

Our goal is to make a good cape before 2.0 actually releases, now that comes Down to a few points

- we want to make sure every cape we make is better than the previous one

- before we actually complete the 2.0, no cape is being release. Last thing I want to hear is.... I want that instead of this, :lol

- Lets put these valuable comments on the cape interested thread instead. And also please provide some really good images from the movie. With all the time talking and making opinion, some body can really help me by attaching some good official movie promo images so I know what I'm aiming or. Because instead of Crystal and I kept on reading this, we rather be working on it and make the cape better.

- last, critique only make us better and we never thought our design has reach its limits. So lets help each other freaks, I'm sure we know 89 Batman better than anyone out there right? Lets make a good one together :hi5:

Post those great pictures at the link below to guide us with and let's leave this DX09 Batman thread as complete pictures to share with everyone together. It suppose to be about 89 Batman DX09 not just about a cape :slap :lol

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104832

Thank you all and appreciate everyone's great opinion

Tony

Thanks for the 2.0 T&C! Off to go put in an order for one as I said I would. Cannot wait for this!

Thanks for shipping the version 1 cape on the 25th Feb Tony! That is what i call service...ordered, paid and shipped all on the same day...the day of futzing is over! Hot Toys take note! :lecture

Spend first on the baby dude. You don't want your fiancé to throw your Keaton through the window.

LoL! I know right? At least we could finally see if Bats can really fly?? :rotfl

I know my baby comes first though. :exactly:

Oh, and I am still thinking what to name my boy, Clark or Bruce? That's if we even have a boy... I hope so.

Last edited:
LoL! I know right? At least we could finally see if Bats can really fly?? :rotfl

I know my baby comes first though. :exactly:

Oh, and I am still thinking what to name my boy, Clark or Bruce? That's if we even have a boy... I hope so.

Contact me they email, I'll see what I can do :clap congrats on your new born

Back