Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great. I did the same thing with mine a while back and posted but no one cared. :lol

:ignore:

jajajja

I don't know, maybe you post it when there was a lot of movement, and no one cared XD

I will like to see some pics of yours

For me, it was no more difficult than it was before the mod.

Yeah, I was finding it very difficult to remove the mouth piece now and am worried it will be worst after the mod.

So, the mod is just to use sandpaper to make the mouth piece thinner so it will go further deeper inside?

Revamping the cape for DX09, still under development.....
MKCustomCape0122131_zps79f62354.jpg

that looks great!!!
but, it has the "bat" shape? I mean, if we open it, will look like this?

334595_205448486183816_138228759572456_594673_1934273_o.jpg

that looks great!!!
but, it has the "bat" shape? I mean, if we open it, will look like this?

334595_205448486183816_138228759572456_594673_1934273_o.jpg

You can just leave the Hot Toys one to do that :lol our goal is to make the cape drapes naturally like how he appear walking around town fighting crime. Very glad HT made two stick for the DX09 to open his cape, but I hardly like to pose my figure that way.... :rotfl although its the thought that count :clap thanks to HT. now lets it strike a pose and drape the cape ;)

:pray: Please let us know when is it available:1-1:

thanks for sharing:yess:

All the update will be on my custom cape thread in the interest section, but I'm still working on this cape to make it nicer. Seems like many people does want to cut the cape open, it'll be cool to have a spare just for posing purpose.....:)

You can just leave the Hot Toys one to do that :lol our goal is to make the cape drapes naturally like how he appear walking around town fighting crime. Very glad HT made two stick for the DX09 to open his cape, but I hardly like to pose my figure that way.... :rotfl although its the thought that count :clap thanks to HT. now lets it strike a pose and drape the cape ;)

I know, I don't want to do that pose with a custom or even the HT cape... but the cape have a diferent shape when it hangs, it's not a straight cut.
anyway, it looks amazing! why you don't sell your customs on ebay?

I know, I don't want to do that pose with a custom or even the HT cape... but the cape have a diferent shape when it hangs, it's not a straight cut.

I can barely handle all the people on this forum..... Still got a life to live :lol just doing this for fun as a hobby

apologize if this had been asked before,
i need some help, could anyone point me in the right direction on how to fix bat's moving eyes? after several months (misb) i decided to open up mine and to my horror the eyes is fix at (cross eye) position i tried moving the lever, in all direction ever so gently but its no use.
i am tempted to unscrew the thing behind bat's head but afraid to ruin it further, as i do not know exactly how the thing works.

i would appreciate any tips & suggestion

thank you all

+1
it looks very nice, but that's would be perfect, if the shape was accurate..:wink1:
anychance to make that happen?

Back