Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was it this, the one he use with Vicky in the museum?

The Bi-Directional Grapple-Dart Gun perhaps?

They call it the 'Extendible Gauntlet' at Toy Anxiety...but personally I'd say the extendible gauntlet is what he uses in the belfry to fend off the Karate kicking henchman. But is that just me? :dunno

That's the one! Great website with all the accessories! :)

I wouldn't call it a gauntlet either?.. Now, I'm not sure if I'm right, but isn't the gauntlets the thing he's got on his forearms? English is not my first language ;).
I'm sticking with grappelgun!

It is a gauntlet because it does fit on his forearm. :lecture

It's a gauntlet that fits over his regular gauntlet.

IMG_4217.jpg

IMG_4119.jpg

I had it in that pose for at least 2 weeks. Prolly more.

It left the suit and cowl misshapen, but it corrected itself in a couple days.

Not a risk I'd take at this point in my collecting life. I have put arms and legs in extreme positions temporarily, but that's all I'm comfortable with. The suit feels strong though. If it cost less, I'd probably be more bold with my poses.

I have the most perfect material to make some capes , but i don't have a sewing machine.

I wish i knew someone that could sew , and i wish i wouldn't be embarrassed to go to that person and have them sew me a mini batman cape

any pictures on the "how to" of the removal of the cape lining yet? as soon as i see the steps, im gonna start it on my keatons cape.

Back