Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'mBatman.jpg

Mine has this slight "ridge" here too. Not the worst thing in the world but just a tad annoying for such a pricey toy that is so close to perfect. The other faces are OK, but I like this one best, so I just have to live with the ridge.

Same with the PERS panel...it really is awful and glaring....but we just have to live with it I guess.

That ridge isn't caused by it not being pressed in enough. It's because the top edge isn't sharp, it's rounded. That round edge catches the light. :(

Looks good Mag from that pics, LOL at the Elvis cape mod, now it will become a trademark or something.

Well honestly it took me like 10 minutes to remove the wire and inner lining and 5 minutes to cut around the edges of the cape.

Hi guys, first post and great to finally be part of the community after lurking for so long.

I finally bought DX-09 Batman, my first HT figure. I had to have it as soon I saw it a few weeks ago, it's perfect. Only question is what is under the belt? Looks like paper, should I take it off or leave it on?

Also, I've caught the bug, put in an order for the black suit Spider-Man. I'm in too deep, can't turn back now.

Beautiful. :clap Can't wait to do mine. Still unpacking. I'm gonna try for the weekend.
Looking forward to more pics. :rock

I don't think I did it exactly the same as he did, but it's basically the same...

What did you do differently, Mags?

Hi guys, first post and great to finally be part of the community after lurking for so long.

I finally bought DX-09 Batman, my first HT figure. I had to have it as soon I saw it a few weeks ago, it's perfect. Only question is what is under the belt? Looks like paper, should I take it off or leave it on?

Also, I've caught the bug, put in an order for the black suit Spider-Man. I'm in too deep, can't turn back now.

Welcome to the board bud! And trust me, it won't stop at Bats and Spidey!

So are we all in agreement this is the BEST HT figure of 2012 (so far..)..I think so

For now.

Loki Avengers looks more impressive for me. I'm sure if they do everything right with TDKR bats, that'll top it.

Most impressive sculpt will probably go to DX11 laughing. Not just for likeness, but simply the detail in the thing.

This is not letting any loyalties to the source influence judgment, just simply looking the engineering and detail of the figures.

Last edited:
Back