Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dsc03857cy.jpg

Looks like a paint chip under his right eye. Unless it's something else.

Now that we have Batman and Joker, who would like to see them make Commisioner Gordon, Bob the goon, Vicky Vale, Alfred maybe others? I would at least like his right hand man Bob!

Now that we have Batman and Joker, who would like to see them make Commisioner Gordon, Bob the goon, Vicky Vale, Alfred maybe others? I would at least like his right hand man Bob!

Now that would be an interesting idea, with his Raybans, his Ricoh camera, gas-mask, alley fight knife, removable 'windcheater' jacket, hat and gun....$189.99

Many thanks to Maglor for giving me advice on how to pose bats arm
411075_3735270296204_1109483317_3550445_1846177422_o.jpg

WOW, That's a phenomenal photo. Where oh where can we all find Maglor's sage like advice to achieve this.

I'm petrified that the suit will tear should I even attempt to give this a go.

Why is this figure still in stock did they make a bunch its such an amazing figure. I checked bigbadtoystore and they still have 133 in stock.

WOW, That's a phenomenal photo. Where oh where can we all find Maglor's sage like advice to achieve this.

I'm petrified that the suit will tear should I even attempt to give this a go.

:lol

First of all, it wasn't my idea, I just repeated what I heard in a youtube video. (Again, I forgot the youtube name...)

Put simply, first stick the arms (one at at time) straight out in front of him. Then bring them out to the sides. After that, you will be able to coax them even higher yet (if desired).

If you try to simply raise them out to the sides (without going forward first) the rubber will not let you. Going forward first gets the rubber to bunch up a certain way, which is why it works.

Why is this figure still in stock did they make a bunch its such an amazing figure. I checked bigbadtoystore and they still have 133 in stock.

Because Hot Toys is smart and knows that producing a very tiny run means they will sell a very tiny number of units and make a very tiny amount of money. They're not designed to sell out immediately - that would make no business sense!

If they make 10 units for $200 each and sell out in a day, they've made $2,000 total. If they make 1000 units for $200 each and sell out in 4 months, then they've made $200,000 total. Which of those two values would YOU rather make?

These will be around for a while (at least several more months), and Hot Toys is fine with that because the more they make and sell, the more money they take in. Distributors and retailers are fine with that too, because they know these will sell relatively quickly and won't be stuck with inventory for years.

First of all, it wasn't my idea, I just repeated what I heard in a youtube video. (Again, I forgot the youtube name...)

Put simply, first stick the arms (one at at time) straight out in front of him. Then bring them out to the sides. After that, you will be able to coax them even higher yet (if desired).

If you try to simply raise them out to the sides (without going forward first) the rubber will not let you. Going forward first gets the rubber to bunch up a certain way, which is why it works.

:yess: I bow to you good sir!, you advice is the stuff of legends....even if it came from elsewhere :lol

254423729128IMG201205031521331.jpg
This is a picture of mine.... I don't know why, but I'm having a hard time getting the cap the way I want to... Did I do something wrong when I got it out of the box??

Nope. The cape is just a son of a gun to pose. It's going to take a lot of time to get it where your happy. I'm still not really happy with my cape.

254423729128IMG201205031521331.jpg
This is a picture of mine.... I don't know why, but I'm having a hard time getting the cap the way I want to... Did I do something wrong when I got it out of the box??

I think you're referring to this video by the Clipperking:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYSAuQLvFIo&feature=plcp[/ame]

start from 12:45

I don't think that's where I heard it first. Pretty sure it was an american guy that I heard it from first. But the above video does very well at illustrating the technique. :)

Back