Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived a couple of days ago and it's every bit as good as I expected .:yess: Nothing really new to add except PLEASE take care removing him from his foam packaging , as I broke off one of the gauntlet spikes within seconds ! Easily fixed , but annoying as Hell ! :slap

Dang. Those gauntlet spikes must be somewhat fragile. Fortunitely I haven't snapped one off even with as much as I've been reposeing mine.

out for delivery........:panic:.............:yess:.........:blissy........:rock

My second one from AE is out too. :rock Looking forward to your pics, barryo!

Just picked this up this morning from my LCS, and this is just a flawless figure, stunning. Couple things of note and a couple of questions to those that have this. Did the earlier release (HK and first of the split shipments) have a different port access for the PERs system. Mine has a damn near invisible line extending between the Bat ears down the lateral sides to the base of the HS. (I thought, maybe wrongly that the PERS access was a square access at the back of the head)

This figure had a black plasticy paper between the utility belt and the torso, a clear thin plastic afixed between the magnet on the utility belt and where it would contact the body.

No issues with mine thankfully, as I stated earlier, a stunning figure and package.

as long as you keep out of scale objects from being in the shot, it is almost impossible for this to not look like Keaton himself and not a figure.

Got mine today!! Amazing!! No oil on mine under the black paper but I did feel a wetness on the tape on the belt. I think tape residue is the culprit here, but only time will tell. Seems that most people aren't experiencing problems so we'll see what happens. I think it might be a non-issue though.

IMG_0779.jpg

quick story:

i knew bats was coming today and i was all...........:yess:

wife told me she wouldn't be home today (to sign ) so i was all.......:panic:

thought maybe they'll be by after i get off work........:pray:

i was checking the quantam notice right up until i left work and no attempts made. i live 15 minutes from there......surely they wouldn't try to deliver then........:pray:

i pull up to the house & see that god damn sticker on the door...just friggin' missed him....mother ____er, rat bastards, son of a..........:cuss

oh well, a bit pissed but they will try again monday.........dammit.

____ it, i started working on some shelving units outside on my driveway when i hear a big truck.........eh? could it be?.......yes........i see the ups truck...........it's beautiful......:monkey2

ZOOOOOOOMMS rights by............:horror

WTF over?.........:panic:

i went all dukes of hazzard rosco p. coltrane on him & chased his ass down & pulled him over.............:yess:

so...........i got my batman.......:cool:

That's awesome barryo that you were finaly able to get the batman from driver..I think you defnitley earned your super hero batman status today...

quick story:

i knew bats was coming today and i was all...........:yess:

wife told me she wouldn't be home today (to sign ) so i was all.......:panic:

thought maybe they'll be by after i get off work........:pray:

i was checking the quantam notice right up until i left work and no attempts made. i live 15 minutes from there......surely they wouldn't try to deliver then........:pray:

i pull up to the house & see that god damn sticker on the door...just friggin' missed him....mother ____er, rat bastards, son of a..........:cuss

oh well, a bit pissed but they will try again monday.........dammit.

____ it, i started working on some shelving units outside on my driveway when i hear a big truck.........eh? could it be?.......yes........i see the ups truck...........it's beautiful......:monkey2

ZOOOOOOOMMS rights by............:horror

WTF over?.........:panic:

i went all dukes of hazzard rosco p. coltrane on him & chased his ass down & pulled him over.............:yess:

so...........i got my batman.......:cool:

As I read I was thinking I would run that mutha down. No way I would wait for Monday if I knew the dude was driving around the neighborhood with my Bats.

Glad it worked out!

:lol I'm humming the Dukes Of Hazzard theme right now.

"Just good ole boys. Never meanin' no harm..." :rotfl

:lol........i love it, i love it...cuu cuu. cuu cuu....:yess:

That's awesome barryo that you were finaly able to get the batman from driver..I think you defnitley earned your super hero batman status today...

:hi5:..........I AM BATMAN !!!!!!........:wink1:

Back