Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really is unfortunate. Such a highly anticipated figure (both figures) and to have this happen. If we could just get some clarity.

But one thing seems dreadfully clear: SS direct orders do go out first at the expense of everyone else.

That's great news for SS customers.

I'm a SS customer :yess:

I'm going to Disney! :yess:

Just received mine today :yess: My first DX and it's amazing.
Ordered it from SS and I'm in he UK

My second Bats arrived. Always interesting to see the slight variation in paint aps etc.

Oh, I have two Batmans, let me compare the subtle differences in paint applications between the two, because I have two of them.

____ you, Rory.

i just got mine today, i dont think words cant really describe how supermely awsome this guy is. i think instead i will just post some pics. forgive the quality, they were taken quickly but i tried to be creative and use outdoor elements. SO happy to finally have this guy!!!

my question is, what is that little chrome-silver communicator-looking thing? i dont remember that from the movie. also, has anyone tried to make a B89 batsignal? like, do they make any 1/6 scale flood lights?

Last edited:
That was today?? So 2-3 weeks from today's date? Holy crap... We're talking mid-April now!

____ you, Hot Toys... ____ you!!! :mad:

DAMN IT!!:mad: You've gotta be ____ting me. Get on it Hot Toys!!! This blows.

Oh, I have two Batmans, let me compare the subtle differences in paint applications between the two, because I have two of them.
:lol:lol:lol:lol

____ you, Rory.

Priceless, and thanks for the humor Dane! We seriously need it after the split shipment a$$rape.

Back