Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sh:tstorm 2: The Failing --

When retailers learn they've over-sold and SS can't deliever the stock promised in this shipment.

I hope to god that isn't the case. I I ordered the combo pack from AE literally the day these went up for preorder. I know my bts isn't coming till joker gets here, but he damn well better be sitting in the warehouse till its time to ship them both.

That's a fine Miss Wilde photo right there!!

My Batman (and Iron Man II) has just arrived.

Once I meet my deadline today, I shall open it up. I got the Batman theme ready to rock on spotify! :)

That date -- the 23rd -- has been tossed around for awhile now. Only Jim Carrey truly understands the meaning of the 23rd, but so far there's been only silence on the retailers side of things. I'm sure they are pissed as hell about this nonsense, and having to field calls for a month while the 2nd shipment floats home.

Heard from AE, said they expect bats in the next 2-3 weeks. He said they still expect to ship joker and bats together for combo people, but they are waiting to see what the situation with joker is. They may re-visit the ship together idea.

That was today?? So 2-3 weeks from today's date? Holy crap... We're talking mid-April now!

____ you, Hot Toys... ____ you!!! :mad:

That was today?? So 2-3 weeks from today's date? Holy crap... We're talking mid-April now!

____ you, Hot Toys... ____ you!!! :mad:

Tumbler was pushed back to August now. :gah:

89 car not until 2013 :slap

HT tried to eat an elephant in one big bite and now they're choking. :lol

Elephants, they'll get you everytime. :lol

Yep, and Joker's gonna go thru the same process. Mid-May arrival for retailers at best.

Sideshow needs to buy another cargo container on that boat and get this stuff over here!

I'm sure they are pissed as hell about this nonsense, and having to field calls for a month while the 2nd shipment floats home.

:lecture

I've just been confused by the small burst of SS direct orders that shipped out recently, while the retailers still have nothing.

It really is unfortunate. Such a highly anticipated figure (both figures) and to have this happen. If we could just get some clarity.

But one thing seems dreadfully clear: SS direct orders do go out first at the expense of everyone else.

That's great news for SS customers.

It really is unfortunate. Such a highly anticipated figure (both figures) and to have this happen. If we could just get some clarity.

But one thing seems dreadfully clear: SS direct orders do go out first at the expense of everyone else.

That's great news for SS customers.

:stake :stake :stake :stake :stake :stake :stake

Back