Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1100671-1.jpg

I can't believe it took you so long to get a DSLR :dunno

No kidding. :slap

Maglor - that 2nd close up pic looks scary real!!

:duff

Mags -- love that sig!!!

Thanks! I'm in love with this figure and I want it to show! :rock

THIS is Batman for me. The sideways 'what the _____ do you want' glance.

Thanks man. PERS really enhances this figure.

Just arrived. :yess:

Please refer to pics from Vodoun, Mag, Coco, KD and OMG to see what mine looks like. :lol

:lol

Congrats Jye! :hi5:

best pose I have seen so far:

- combo of 2 cape poses
- uses a big gadget
- making use of the pers system
- and both items and articulations are neatly executed
- good picture quality in combination with suitable lighting

Why thank you sir. You hit all the high points there.

I really like the cape in front look, but the body looks so cool I really want to display it. Best of both worlds.

I agree, wetmaster. I also like the asymmetry of the cape.

That pose is in my 'steal' bin.

Steal away!

That's Maglor for you, king of poses, and now photos.

picture.php

?? Meaning? Amazing the last few pages. Basically a member, me, asking advice and some joking around or making fun. Real nice.

I think Wor-Gar is referring to the fact that there was a huge issue with Batman DX02 pertaining to oil in its ab area. Apparently as I understand it oil was used on the body so that the suit could be put on it much more easily. I do know that there was a second batch of DX02 figures that had 'harder' abs and they for the most part didn't exhibit the same oily abs issue.

In another thread somewhere I noticed a member posted that his figure had a loose right ankle as well...much like the last TF Batman Begins release...

Really hope HT doesn't screw up this release. This is a grail piece for a lot of folks.

Looks like a spot of drool to me. Not uncommon for this figure. I suggest you wipe your mouth before posing your figure. :lecture

:lol :lecture

I had a small bit of oil where the protective plastic was before. Once it was gone it never came back.

I believe many had their capes come with the holes unpunched. Mine included.

Yeah, the holes on mine aren't punched either.

Holes? For the poles?

<---Rhyme master.

:rotfl :yess:

I haven't yet. I read that some used an exacto to open them up. That'll probably be what I do.

Yeah, I think that's what Michael Crawford said he did with his in his review.

Nice! :rock

?? Meaning? Amazing the last few pages. Basically a member, me, asking advice and some joking around or making fun. Real nice.

No, I think he means, 'here we go - another QC nightmare!'

Hope that's not true though. I think you just had some lubricant from the manufacturing process on the figure. Let us know if it comes back.

No kidding. :slap

:duff

Thanks! I'm in love with this figure and I want it to show! :rock

Thanks man. PERS really enhances this figure.

Congrats Jye! :hi5:

Why thank you sir. You hit all the high points there.

I really like the cape in front look, but the body looks so cool I really want to display it. Best of both worlds.

Steal away!

picture.php

That sir, was a lot of quoting.

:tap

No, I think he means, 'here we go - another QC nightmare!'

Hope that's not true though. I think you just had some lubricant from the manufacturing process on the figure. Let us know if it comes back.

I think Wor-Gar is referring to the fact that there was a huge issue with Batman DX02 pertaining to oil in its ab area. Apparently as I understand it oil was used on the body so that the suit could be put on it much more easily. I do know that there was a second batch of DX02 figures that had 'harder' abs and they for the most part didn't exhibit the same oily abs issue.

YES! That's exactly it. Just joking around. I doubt there's an oil issue, but these dynamite sticks are fun sometimes.

Just realized I had the zip line gauntlet positioned wrong. :slap

Gives me an excuse to take more pics! :yess:

YES! That's exactly it. Just joking around. I doubt there's an oil issue, but these dynamite sticks are fun sometimes.

Got it man. It went aways after wiping it. It may just have been residual. I will say though that the suit is a lot softer than I was prepared for and being my first rubber suit, I'm hesitant to do many poses.

Back